• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Getting Soooo Close to Directorship!

In summary, the Directorship may be in the near future for the author. They have a team of 3, 2 of which are active, and 1 new recruit. Their team sales are $4275. Yesterday's show may close by month end, and there is not enough money to reach the $5k team sales requirement. They have a show schedule lined up for May and 2 more recruit leads.
Bren706
Gold Member
I am trying not to get too excited, but after being in the business for a little over 6 years, Directorship may be in my near future. I had 3 team members, 2 of which are active this month. 1 new recruit signed the first week of April, and has held 1-2 shows (1 show only had $80 for sales) so far, and I just signed my second recruit today. I am quite sure my host from yesterday will be signing, using her kit credit. Team sales right now are $4275, and I am not sure if yesterday's show will close by month end or not, and whether or not there will be enough to reach the $5k team sales requirement. I have a similar show schedule lined up for May, and 2 more recruit leads that I will be contacting.

Now my challenge is to get on that phone and continue filling up my calendar to keep a consistent schedule!

You can do it girl! Share your goal with the team. You'll be surprised at what they will do to help you reach your goal. ;)Show them the difference in your paycheck when you do promote, and it just might motivate someone (or several of them) to want to grow a team too. ;)

That's terrific! Just keep working your business every day! And I agree with Sheila- the paycheck difference is a big motivator!

That is so awesome!! I am close as well! Had my first 2 recruits submit their $1250 in first 30 days this month and have 4 people signing in the next 1-2 months. One of my recruits also has a possible recruit! My teams sales this month was over $3k. I hope it keeps up!! My calendar is a little bare this month and I am not super happy with it so I am getting on the phone today!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

Congratulations on your progress towards Directorship! It sounds like you have been working hard and making great strides towards your goal. Having active team members and consistent sales is a huge accomplishment and a sign of your dedication and leadership skills. Keep up the good work and keep pushing towards that $5k team sales requirement. It's also great to hear that you have a plan in place for the coming months to continue growing your team and sales. Keep that momentum going and I have no doubt that you will reach Directorship in no time. Best of luck to you!

What is "I Am Getting Soooo Close to Directorship!"?

"I Am Getting Soooo Close to Directorship!" is a phrase that is often used to express excitement or anticipation about achieving a leadership position, particularly in a business or organization.

How did the phrase "I Am Getting Soooo Close to Directorship!" originate?

The phrase is believed to have originated in the business world, as a way for individuals to express their determination and eagerness to reach the next level in their career.

Is "I Am Getting Soooo Close to Directorship!" only used in a professional context?

No, the phrase can be used in a variety of contexts, such as personal goals, academic achievements, or even in a humorous way to express excitement about reaching a milestone.

What does "I Am Getting Soooo Close to Directorship!" symbolize?

The phrase symbolizes progress, hard work, and determination towards achieving a goal or position of leadership. It can also represent the feeling of being on the cusp of a major accomplishment.

Is "I Am Getting Soooo Close to Directorship!" a positive or negative phrase?

The phrase is typically used in a positive context, to express enthusiasm and motivation towards achieving a goal. However, it can also be used in a sarcastic or self-deprecating manner to acknowledge the challenges and obstacles one may face on the path to directorship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • ChefBeckyD