• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where are the Rules for Earning a Bonus as a Consultant?

In summary, a bonus as a consultant is a monetary reward given for achieving specific goals or milestones set by the company. There are specific rules and criteria for earning a bonus, which may vary depending on the company and consulting work. Common criteria include meeting sales targets, completing projects on time, maintaining client satisfaction, and bringing in new business. In some cases, a consultant may be able to negotiate their bonus. Bonuses as a consultant are not guaranteed and are typically awarded based on performance and the company's financial situation. Some companies may have a guaranteed bonus structure in place for their consultants.
prissylovescooking
Silver Member
I'm not sure if this has already been talked about, but I couldn't find anything. I recruited someone in Feb and she reached her $1250 in her first 30 days, but how do I get my bonus? Do I have to submit something or do I get it in the mail? I can't find the "rules" on consultants corner.

If you were active that month it shows up in your Pampered Chef Dollars account you can see online.

Hey there! Congratulations on recruiting someone who reached their $1250 in their first 30 days! That's awesome! To answer your question, you should receive your bonus automatically once your recruit hits that goal. It may take a few weeks for it to show up in your account, but you shouldn't have to submit anything or wait for it to come in the mail. As for finding the rules on consultants corner, have you tried checking under the "Incentives" tab? That's usually where I find all the information on bonuses and rewards. Hope that helps!

1. What is a bonus as a consultant?

A bonus as a consultant is a monetary reward or additional compensation given to a consultant for achieving certain goals or milestones set by the company.

2. Are there specific rules for earning a bonus as a consultant?

Yes, most companies have specific rules or criteria for earning a bonus as a consultant. These rules may vary depending on the company and the nature of the consulting work.

3. What are some common criteria for earning a bonus as a consultant?

Some common criteria for earning a bonus as a consultant include meeting or exceeding sales targets, completing projects within a specified timeframe, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction, and bringing in new clients or business opportunities.

4. Can a consultant negotiate their bonus?

In some cases, yes, a consultant may be able to negotiate their bonus. This usually depends on the company's policies and the consultant's level of experience and expertise.

5. Are bonuses as a consultant guaranteed?

No, bonuses as a consultant are not guaranteed. They are typically awarded based on performance and the company's financial situation. However, some companies may have a guaranteed bonus structure in place for their consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen