• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Benefits for a Post-Show Signing - What's Included?

In summary, if you have 3 recruits in June you'll only need $4500 in sales instead of $6000 for Level 3 package!!
Christa
I have a guy signing after his show next month. He is using his free product value for his kit. Is there anything special for him or me for June? thanks

In June he'll count towards the June Sell-a-thon promo! If you have 3 recruits in June you'll only need $4500 in sales instead of $6000 for Level 3 package!!

I do not believe there is an incentive for new recruits in June like there is right now with the SA in April and May. Like Laura said it will reduce your sales needed for level 3 of the sell a thon.

You could offer your own incentive if you're looking to cement a few iffy recruits in June. Maybe offer them $10 back on their kit cost if they sign & qualify by the end of the month. Then to help them qualify, help them get 4 or 5 catalog shows going, or do one big show with 4 or 5 hosts & their guests..

Offer personal incentivesYes it's a great idea to offer incentives personally from you. It shows you care and you want them to really succeed. What a great way to encourage a new recruit, with more FREE stuff!!! That's one of the main reasons he probably wanted to sell PC. That's one of my main reasons for selling PC.

Just some ideas:

If the person qualifies by May 31st you can offer them a piece of cookware. Tag it onto your host's order on your biggest show (hopefully 30% off) plus your commission you won't be out too much money ($56) but you will definitely give them something to shoot for and earn pan o rama points as well!!

But I am assuming if they just signed that June will be their first SS1 month. If they qualify you could give them the host special for FREE if you have your own show and earn it. Or if you have your own catalog show.

Give away stuff from your sample package you don't want or need. Maybe even something you ordered from your kit enhancement.

Giving money back for the kit is an excellent idea too!! Depending on sales or how fast they qualify you can bump it up.

Good luck!!
Debbie

I have one signing in June and now I'm wondering if I should try and get 2 more in June for the level 3...

1. What are the benefits of hosting a post-show signing in June?

The benefits of hosting a post-show signing in June include receiving a bonus free product from the current season's catalog and earning additional host rewards points towards discounted or free products.

2. What is the bonus free product for hosting a post-show signing in June?

The bonus free product for hosting a post-show signing in June changes each season and will be announced prior to the start of the month. It is typically a popular and highly requested item from the current catalog.

3. How many additional host rewards points can I earn by hosting a post-show signing in June?

By hosting a post-show signing in June, you can earn an extra 25 host rewards points. This is in addition to the regular host rewards points earned from sales made at the show.

4. Are there any other benefits or perks for hosting a post-show signing in June?

In addition to the bonus free product and extra host rewards points, you will also have the opportunity to showcase and share your favorite products with your friends and family, while earning commission on any sales made at the post-show signing.

5. Can I still earn June post-show signing benefits if I host a show earlier in the month?

Yes, you can still earn the June post-show signing benefits as long as the show is booked and held within the month of June. However, the earlier you host the show, the more time you have to generate sales and earn even more host rewards points and commission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chefmoseley