• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Team with a Flexible College Student: Tips for Recruiting Success

I do not mind if they ask me any questions either. I am happy to help in any way I can. Thanks for reaching out.
ayalaa
Hi All,
Great news!! I have a possible recruit (my first) and I really want to not scare her away so what do you recommend?

She is a college student looking to earn extra cash and have a flexible job. Ideal! So, please share some ideas, they are greatly appreciated.

PS I just finished my SS2 and made my goal of $1500 in sales. I am on a roll, hopefully May is as sweet!

Congratulations!!!First off congratulations on a new recruit!! And only into your SS2 month!! That's fantastic!! I am still waiting for my first recruit!!
Well this job would be perfect for anyone looking for extra income and flexibility. I suggest you have her come to one of your shows so she can see how it works, what you say, what you do, how you demo, etc...
Then maybe you could go with her on her first show, to make her feel comfortable, to encourage her and to help her if she needs it (some people are natural cheffers!!)

Have her fill out her 100 people to contact about having a show. Also have her ask friends, family first that way she will be comfortable the first few times she does her shows. I'm sure her college friends have mothers, aunts, cousins, etc that would love PC products!!
Remind her that she should schedule parties when SHE wants to do them. Depending on her goals for monthly income, sit down with her and figure out how much she needs to make per month to get that much commission.
It's fun to set goals and it encourages us to work harder!! Tell her to have fun and she'll enjoy every minute!!

Hope this helps!!
Debbie

I always like to have a possible recruit come to one of my shows to see what I do and see how easy it is. I also have them sit with the guests but take notes if they like so that if any question they might have pops up they can ask, plus if they are sitting with the other guests then it might spur a recruiting conversation.

What qualifications are you looking for in a possible new recruit?

We are seeking individuals with relevant education, experience, and skills for the specific role. We also value qualities such as strong communication skills, adaptability, and a positive attitude.

What is the application process for potential new recruits?

The application process typically involves submitting a resume and cover letter, followed by interviews and possibly assessments or background checks.

Are there any potential growth opportunities for new recruits within the company?

Yes, we prioritize the professional growth and development of our employees. Depending on performance and company needs, there may be opportunities for promotions or transfers to other positions within the company.

What is the company culture like for new recruits?

Our company values a collaborative, inclusive, and supportive culture. We strive to create a positive and productive work environment for all employees.

What sets your company apart from others for potential new recruits?

We pride ourselves on our innovative and forward-thinking approach to our industry. We also prioritize employee satisfaction and work-life balance, offering competitive benefits and opportunities for growth and development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • wadesgirl