• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Independent Sales Director Agreement & Growing Downline!

In summary, "Guess What I Just Got?" is a fun game where participants take turns guessing kitchen or cooking-related items. One player hides an item while others guess through yes or no questions. Any kitchen or cooking-related item can be used and it can be played with a large group, but works best with 4-6 players. It is suitable for all ages.
nikked
Gold Member
I just got my "Independent Sales Director Agreement"! I now have six in my downline...one is on leave because of pregnancy complications, and is inactive, but should be submitting a catalog show to go active again so she would be my number 5 active.

I'm actively recruiting of course, but after (almost) 2 years, it's finally TRULY just around the corner!

Thanks for letting me share...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you...I am sure you will make a fantastic director!!!!!

Congratulations Nicole!!!
I too, am hoping to see that contract very soon!!!

GO UEBEL CLUSTER!!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

I got my contract about 2 weeks ago, sent it back in the next day!!! I have 3 active, 2 in ss that should qualify in may, then I'll get to walk at conference!!!

congrats to you two too!!!!

Congratulations to both of you! :)

Awesome! Congratulations!!!! I hope it all comes together for you soon so you can promote.

Congrats! Way to go!

CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!:D

You go, Nicole! I am in month 4, have one recruit now (and one possibly signing one next week also).

My daughter wants to sign, also (she is 23 and works full time). She is getting her first 6 shows lined up, and will be signing next week...one more and 3 for me!!;)

You're enthusiasm is contagious!

1. What is "Guess What I Just Got?"

"Guess What I Just Got?" is a fun game where participants take turns guessing what kitchen or cooking-related item the other person just received.

2. How do you play "Guess What I Just Got?"

To play "Guess What I Just Got?", one person will receive a kitchen or cooking-related item and keep it hidden from the other players. The other players will then take turns asking yes or no questions to try and guess what the item is.

3. What types of items can be used for "Guess What I Just Got?"

Any kitchen or cooking-related item can be used for "Guess What I Just Got?" Some popular choices include gadgets, cookware, bakeware, or even food items like spices or sauces.

4. Can "Guess What I Just Got?" be played with a large group?

Yes, "Guess What I Just Got?" can be played with a large group. However, it works best with smaller groups of 4-6 players so that everyone has a chance to guess.

5. Is "Guess What I Just Got?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Guess What I Just Got?" is suitable for all ages. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by both children and adults.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soccermama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706