• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Earnings: Understanding Recruit Commission for 1st Sales

In summary, you get 25 catalogs when you have your first recruit, and $50 PC dollars when a recruit qualifies.
Lisa2Boys
Will I get any additional commission on my 1st recruits sales?

No, you need to have 2 recruits to start earning any override (not that long ago you had to be a director to get ANY overrides.).

You DO get 25 catalogs with each recruit and $50 PC dollars when a recruit qualifies as well as 2000 trip points. So PC DOES give you perks!!

I told a consultant who had her first recruit "OK now who will be #2 so you can get your promotion to FD?". By the end of that same month she had the second (she had been a consultant for almost 3 years without a recruit) and when she called to tell me about #2 I said "Who do you know that can help you out and be #3 for the three for me promotion - do you have a sister or friend that can give it a try for 4 shows?" (it was March 31) A couple hours later she called to say she was on her way to help her friend sign her agreement.

Have faith!

Thanks for the info. I am just ending my 1st SS Month and will probably have my first recruit the first of May. I am really excited though and hoping to go to National Conference in July.

hey i knew about the catalogs but not about the PC dollars... Well i have 1 that will not qualify, but 2 that their SS1 is may and they are almost qualified now.. and i have a potential signing in may.... that would give me with my current 5 consultants... Man i could use 100.00 in PC dollars and better yet 150.00 if my potential signs and qualifies....

Where can I find the Recruiting information. How much do we earn from our recruits, how many levels down, etc.

It is in your Recipe For Success......
Under Policies and Procedures.....
Income and Opportunities

Have a Pampered Day!!

Duh,

I must have gotten nervous when I was asked about it that I totally overlooked it.

Thanks a bunch!

What is recruit commission?

Recruit commission is a type of compensation paid to individuals who recruit new employees or members for a company or organization. It is typically a percentage of the new recruit's salary or membership fees.

How does recruit commission work?

Recruit commission works by incentivizing individuals to bring in new talent or members for a company or organization. Once the new recruit is hired or becomes a member, the recruiter will receive a percentage of their salary or fees as a commission.

What are the benefits of recruit commission?

The main benefit of recruit commission is that it motivates individuals to actively seek out and refer qualified candidates or potential members. This can help a company or organization attract top talent and increase its member base.

Are there any downsides to recruit commission?

One potential downside of recruit commission is that it can create a competitive and cutthroat environment among recruiters. This can also lead to biased hiring practices or a focus on quantity over quality when it comes to new recruits.

Is recruit commission legal?

Yes, recruit commission is legal as long as it complies with labor laws and regulations. In some industries, there may be specific rules or restrictions on the use of recruit commission, so it is important to research and follow any applicable laws or guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SheCooks
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefMoore
  • missyciccolella