• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Quick Start Box? Get Answers Here!

The Quick Start Box includes paperwork that helps new recruits get started, such as a Recipe for Success video, and a list of 100 items to help them plan their parties. If you don't use it by the end of the season, you will have to pay for it.
barbchan
What is the Quick Start Box? I didn't recieve one when I signed up but it sounds like something good and when I entered it in on my supply order, it seems to be free other than shipping of course.

And then too, is there a place to get a complete discription of items I want on supply orders? I noticed much of it seems to be just a title but often I haven't got a clue what I'm ordering. Help?:confused:

A quick start box is the box of paperwork that you get when you sign up. Only directors can order them, however. It helps your new recruit get right down to business while they are waiting on their products to arrive. So they can watch the video, read the Recipe for Success and complete their list of 100 to book some parties.

If you order one and you do not use it with a new recruit, you will have to pay for it.

I always...have 4-5 quick start boxes on hand for new consultants! These boxes can go to ANY consultant no matter who they sign up under. I have a sister consultant that always gets quick start boxes from me even though she isn't in my downline! They are great. You only have to pay if you don't use it by the end of the season! So these boxes need to be gone by August! Plenty of time to get rid of em...and order more!!:D

As far as what you are ordering, do you have a supply order form? This gives you more of a description especially for the audios and such. If you don't have one, you can order one on your next supply order...I think they are 10 cents or 50 cents! Not much but they do come in handy!

What is the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box is a starter kit for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It contains essential tools and resources to help you get your business up and running.

What is included in the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. The specific contents may vary, but it is designed to provide everything you need to start your business.

How do I get a Quick Start Box?

If you are a new consultant, you can purchase a Quick Start Box when you sign up to join Pampered Chef. It is an optional add-on to your starter kit. If you are an existing consultant, you can purchase a Quick Start Box through the consultant website.

Is the Quick Start Box required?

No, the Quick Start Box is not required, but it is highly recommended for new consultants. It provides all the necessary tools and resources to help you get your business off to a great start.

Can I customize my Quick Start Box?

Unfortunately, the Quick Start Box cannot be customized. However, you can add additional products to your starter kit to personalize it to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • missyciccolella
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • wadesgirl