• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Converting Maybes into Yeses: Tips for Successful Pampered Chef Recruitment

In summary, here are the top 5 frequently asked questions and answers about what to do with a Maybe: 1. A Maybe can be used as a replacement for various kitchen tools, such as a spatula, whisk, or spoon. 2. Our Maybe is dishwasher safe and easy to clean. 3. It is safe to use on non-stick surfaces without causing damage. 4. To store a Maybe, use the included sheath or hang it on a utensil rack. 5. Hold the Maybe like a pencil and use it for scraping, folding, mixing, or spreading frosting on baked goods.
Chef Rose
I had a show last night and I had a lady who expressed interest in joining the Pampered Chef group. However, I did not have an opportunity to speak one on one with her because I had other guests I was speaking too. So my question is how can I change her maybe into a yes when I call her at home?

Thanks
Chef Rose

First of all, recruiting is listening. Give her a call. By listening to the answers she gives to your questions- both of you will be able to determine whether Pampered Chef is right for her. Ask her why is she interested in Pampered Chef? Why does she think Pampered Chef would work for her? Does she have any concerns?
If evrything goes well then suggest a one on one meeting.

How to Handle a MaybeI think your best best is to call her and fill her in on all the positives of joining right away. You'll have to find her "hot" button and emphasize the benefits of our company based on her "hot" button (money, flexibility, whatever).

What to Do With a Maybe?

Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about what to do with a maybe:

1. Can I use a Maybe as a replacement for other kitchen tools?

Yes, a Maybe can be used as a replacement for many kitchen tools such as a spatula, whisk, or even a spoon. It is versatile and can handle a variety of tasks.

2. Is a Maybe dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Maybe is dishwasher safe and can be easily cleaned after use. Just make sure to follow the care instructions for the best results.

3. Can I use a Maybe on non-stick surfaces?

Absolutely! Our Maybe is safe to use on non-stick surfaces and will not scratch or damage them.

4. How do I store a Maybe?

Our Maybe comes with a convenient storage sheath that can be used to protect the blade and keep it safely stored in your kitchen drawer. You can also hang it on a utensil rack using the built-in hole on the handle.

5. What is the best way to use a Maybe?

The best way to use a Maybe is to hold it like a pencil and use it to scrape, fold, or mix ingredients. It is also great for spreading frosting or icing on baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kcmckay