• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting a Hospice Director in Fredericksburg, VA - Contact Now!

In summary, Fredericksburg, VA is a popular tourist destination known for its historic attractions, outdoor activities, and diverse food scene. The best time to visit is during the spring or fall, and there are many wineries and breweries to explore. It is also a family-friendly destination with plenty of attractions for all ages.
maryhenderlite
I have a possible recuit in Fredericksburg Va, I am currently over 2 hours away from him. I was wondering if there are any directors on here from there that would be willing to be a hosp. director for him. I am working on getting him information about PC (I have none), and would like to be able to give him a contact local to him as soon as possible, that way he can get answers to his questions and establish a support group. My director (whom I have never spoken with in the almost 3 years I have been in) is not near either or us and I have a hosp director myself (whom is wonderful I might add). I thought I'd try on here first.

Thanks

Mary

Hi Mary,I'm not a director in Fredericksburg, but I just wanted to say that it's great that you're reaching out to help this potential recruit. It can be tough to be far away from your director and not have a local contact to turn to for information and support.Have you tried reaching out to the local PC office in Fredericksburg? They may have a list of directors in the area who would be willing to be a hosp. director for this recruit. You could also try posting on the PC Facebook group or other online forums to see if there are any directors in the area who could help.Best of luck in finding a hosp. director for this recruit and helping them get started on their PC journey!

Hello Mary,Thank you for reaching out to our community for help in recruiting a hospice director in Fredericksburg, VA. I understand that it can be challenging to find someone local to your potential recruit, especially if you are not in the same area. I commend you for your efforts in providing support and information to this individual about Pampered Chef.As a consultant, I may not personally know any directors in Fredericksburg, but I can definitely help connect you with resources and support. Have you tried reaching out to our team leaders or regional directors? They may have a better idea of who is available in that area and can provide you with a local contact. Additionally, you can also try reaching out to our corporate office for assistance.I wish you all the best in finding a hospice director for your potential recruit. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

1. What are the popular tourist attractions in Fredericksburg, VA?

Some popular tourist attractions in Fredericksburg, VA include the Fredericksburg Battlefield, Historic Downtown Fredericksburg, and George Washington's Ferry Farm.

2. What is the best time of year to visit Fredericksburg, VA?

The best time of year to visit Fredericksburg, VA is during the spring or fall, when the weather is mild and there are many outdoor activities and events happening.

3. Are there any wineries or breweries in Fredericksburg, VA?

Yes, there are several wineries and breweries in Fredericksburg, VA, including Potomac Point Winery, Adventure Brewing Company, and Maltese Brewing Company.

4. What is the food scene like in Fredericksburg, VA?

The food scene in Fredericksburg, VA is diverse and offers a variety of options, from Southern cuisine to international flavors. Some popular restaurants include Foode, Kybecca, and Mason-Dixon Cafe.

5. Is Fredericksburg, VA a family-friendly destination?

Yes, Fredericksburg, VA is a great destination for families, with many activities and attractions suitable for all ages. Some family-friendly places to visit include the Children's Museum of Richmond, the Fredericksburg Area Museum, and the Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies