• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Do I Give Interested People to Look Over My Show Info?

In summary, when following up with potential leads at a show, it is important to ask for permission to contact them and schedule a time to discuss further. It is also helpful to offer a face-to-face meeting, such as over coffee or at a small gathering, to answer any questions and build relationships. If you reach voicemail, it is important to leave a polite and enthusiastic message and follow up within 48 hours. The key is to strike while the iron is hot and keep the excitement of the show alive.
TinasKitchen
at a show. How long do you give them to look it over? or do you say ok well I'll call you at such and such to talk about it?

Since I'm new at this I dont really have things down pat and I've called a couple people that marked down they are interested.. have never gotten a call back.

I dont want to bug them but I'd like to discuss it.

TIA

This is what I doI ask them if it would be ok to contact them in the next day or two. If they say yes, I ask when is a good time to call. That way you are getting their permission and they know to expect your call. Also, you know want to wait longer than that and let the excitement of the show disappear.

Hope this helps.

I call the next day and ask them if they would like to chat over coffee or whatever they like in the next week or so, most people won't turn down a free coffee! If I have a group of people more than 2 interested in the opportunity at the same time then I invite everyone over to my house for afternoon tea (if they have kids I ask them to bring them) so that they can get to know each other as well as have any questions answered.

What happens when you get their answering machine? I just told one possible that I was excited she was interested in the business and I wanted to know if she had time to go over the information. I'd try giving her a call back or if she had any questions she can call me.
How was that?

I would always say that you will try to reach them again later, but it they would like to call you, you can be reached at XXX. Just because sometime even people that are interested have a hard time sitting down and making that call.

I always make the call withing 48 hours. That way they are still excited about the show and about the opportunity. If they haven't had a chance to look at the info, I ask them if they have a moment to pull the info out and look over it together...

I'd say the next day would be best because if they are truly interested they will make the time to look over it right away and you want to strike while the iron is hot!

1. What do I do if someone takes my information at a Pampered Chef party?

If someone takes your information at a Pampered Chef party, don't panic. First, try to calmly talk to the person and ask them why they took your information. If they refuse to give you a clear answer or seem suspicious, report the incident to the host of the party or a Pampered Chef representative.

2. Is it safe to share my personal information at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, it is safe to share your personal information at a Pampered Chef party. The company takes privacy and security very seriously and has strict policies in place to protect your information. However, it is always a good idea to be cautious and only share what you feel comfortable with.

3. What kind of information should I provide at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, you may be asked to provide your name, contact information (such as phone number and email), and possibly your address for shipping purposes. You may also be asked to provide your credit card information for purchases. It is up to you to decide what information you feel comfortable sharing.

4. Can I opt out of sharing my information at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can opt out of sharing your information at a Pampered Chef party. If you do not want to provide your personal information, you can simply decline when asked or speak to the host or Pampered Chef representative about your concerns. However, keep in mind that providing your information may give you access to special deals and offers.

5. Will my information be shared with third parties if I provide it at a Pampered Chef party?

No, your information will not be shared with third parties if you provide it at a Pampered Chef party. The company has strict policies in place to protect your information and will only use it for internal purposes, such as processing orders and sending promotional emails if you have opted in to receive them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt