• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do Taxes Work for Pampered Chef Consultants in Canada?

In summary, the Pampered Chef provides you with a 1099 that shows the amount that they paid you in commission through the year. Canada is most likely the same. Don't let taxes stop you from joining! In fact, you will be able to use many things as a tax write off...(I must admit
twoeyes
Hi there,
I'm currently considering becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant...

The only thing holding me back is the issue of taxes..

I currently have a full time salary... How does the Pampered Chef program work come tax time? I'm afraid that because I already work full time, that all my pampered chef earnings will go right to the government when it comes time to file my incomes tax.

Does anyone else here work full time? And live in Canada? How do you claim the additional income from Pampered Chef? Do you automatically deduct your own income tax to pay back later? Does Pampere Chef provide you with a statement of earnings?

This is the only thing holding me back..

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks!:)

I am not from Canada, but I can tell you that the Pampered Chef in the US supplies us with a 1099 that shows the amount that they paid you in commission through the year. Canada is most likely the same.

Don't let taxes stop you from joining! In fact, you will be able to use many things as a tax write off...(I must admit, I wasn't even sure that Canadian's paid taxes, I am so un-governmentaly informed! lol)..
Your mileage, office expenses, etc and many other business expenses can be used as deductions. And yes, in the US we can pay quarterly taxes so we don't owe as much at the end of the year.

Owning your own business is a wonderful thing, you know! ;)

I would be glad to sponser you if you need one...just e-mail me! [email protected]

Last edited:
With having your own business you get to deduct so many things that you wouldn't working for another company such as gas, car insurance, groceries for making a PC product twice, all the supplies including all PC products you buy for your business (that you would have bought for yourself anyways because you love the product), just to name a few. If you would like to email me I could try to answer more things for you [email protected]. As for a income statement we do not get one here, Pampered Partner program on your computer helps keep track of that. Where are you from?

twoeyes said:
Hi there,
I'm currently considering becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant...

The only thing holding me back is the issue of taxes..

I currently have a full time salary... How does the Pampered Chef program work come tax time? I'm afraid that because I already work full time, that all my pampered chef earnings will go right to the government when it comes time to file my incomes tax.

Does anyone else here work full time? And live in Canada? How do you claim the additional income from Pampered Chef? Do you automatically deduct your own income tax to pay back later? Does Pampere Chef provide you with a statement of earnings?

This is the only thing holding me back..

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks!:)

PC doesn't give us anything for our taxes here is Canada!!! It's up to us to claim anything we make.

Thanks so much for all your responses...

Is there any information in the start-up kit that explains all of things you can write-off with having the Pampered Chef home based business?

Liisa

If you type in "taxes" in the search on top you will find attachments that have all the things you can deduct. In Canada we are allowed to deduct more on our cars and to try a recipe two times. hope that helps some more.

1. How do I become a consultant from Canada?

To become a consultant from Canada, you will need to sign up on the Pampered Chef website and pay a registration fee. You will also need to provide your Canadian address and obtain a valid Canadian tax ID number.

2. Are there any special requirements for Canadian consultants?

Yes, Canadian consultants must comply with all applicable Canadian laws and regulations, including obtaining any necessary permits or licenses for selling products in their province or territory. They must also pay all applicable taxes in Canada.

3. Can I sell Pampered Chef products in both Canada and the United States?

Yes, as a Canadian consultant, you can sell Pampered Chef products in both Canada and the United States. However, you will need to comply with all laws and regulations in both countries, including obtaining any necessary permits or licenses.

4. Are there any differences in products or prices for Canadian consultants?

There are no differences in products for Canadian consultants, but there may be slight differences in prices due to currency exchange rates. However, all prices will be displayed in Canadian dollars on the Pampered Chef website for Canadian consultants.

5. Can I attend training and events in the United States as a Canadian consultant?

Yes, Canadian consultants are welcome to attend training and events in the United States. However, they will need to make their own travel arrangements and comply with any necessary visa requirements to enter the country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cpfeifer
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
RiverSong
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twoeyes
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies