• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Invitation" to Cluster Meeting

In summary, an "Invitation" to Cluster Meeting is a monthly event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to network, learn about new products, and share business tips. It is important to RSVP for the meeting, which is free to attend, and you can also bring a guest by including them in your RSVP.
AJPratt
Silver Member
A while ago another consultant mentioned that there was an invitation to a cluster meeting she used to pass out to shows. Anyone have one or heard of it or at least can suggest the verbiage for me to use?

This is what I use when I invite someone interested in PC to a cluster meeting. You can mess around with it a bit to :) fit four to a page, then I print it up on card stock, cut them up and either send it through the mail, hand it out in recruiting packets or make it available at shows. Feel free to tailor it to what you want.

Attachments

• sampling postcard.doc
    25 KB · Views: 459
Hi, Becky! Thank for that! It's very close to what I've seen, I just could remember the verbiage! THANKS AGAIN!

1. What is an "Invitation" to Cluster Meeting?

An "Invitation" to Cluster Meeting is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to come together and network, learn about new products, and share tips and tricks for growing their businesses.

2. How often are "Invitation" to Cluster Meetings held?

Cluster Meetings are typically held once a month, but the frequency may vary depending on your region. You can check the Events section on the Pampered Chef consultant website for upcoming meeting dates.

3. Do I need to RSVP for an "Invitation" to Cluster Meeting?

Yes, it is important to RSVP for the meeting so that the host can prepare enough materials and snacks for all attendees. You can RSVP through the Events section on the consultant website or by contacting your team leader.

4. Is there a cost to attend an "Invitation" to Cluster Meeting?

No, there is no cost to attend the meeting. It is a free event for Pampered Chef consultants to come together and support each other's businesses.

5. Can I bring a guest to an "Invitation" to Cluster Meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the meeting, especially if they are interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. Please make sure to include them in your RSVP so that the host can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • DizziePixie