• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Once We Begin Our Downline, How Much Are We Supposed to Be Making

In summary, to become a future director, you must have $1250 in sales each month and your downline must also be active and earn $4000 in sales. If you go inactive, you lose your directorship.
micocina
Gold Member
Once we begin our downline, How much are we supposed to be making (Quota) in order to collect overrides?

You begin to get overrides when you reach Future Director status. To earn the override you need $1250 in sales for the month.

overridesIs that $1250 a month?

Yep...every month you must have sales of $1250 to get your over-ride on yourself as well as your downline!

Have a Pampered Day!!

Does your downline have to also earn 1250?

No, there's no minimum for your downline....just you.:)

Then, once you reach director, your minimum is like $350 with cluster sales of $4000 for everyone, including your sales.

Can you lose your downline if you don't meet the quota?

my3jjjs said:
Can you lose your downline if you don't meet the quota?
As a FD you only get the override each month that you have $1250 in commissionable sales. If you have less than $1250 but you stay active, you do not lose your downline - you just don't get paid the override. If you go inactive (submit less than $200 commissionable sales in 2 consecutive months) your downline is permanently moved to your director. So even if you re-activate you do not get them back and you are back to Consultant level.

As a Director you must have $350 personal sales, $4000 team sales (including yours) and 5 active consultants in your downline every month. If one of those things doesn't happen you go into "relinquishment". It's a 3 month process and they give you another 3 months to get it back after you get there PLUS you can not go into relinquishment at all in your first 3 months as director - they really do make it harder to loose directorship than get it. If you go inactive (submit less than $200 commissionable sales in 2 consecutive months) you immediately loose director - no relinquishment cycle.

All this information is in your Recipe for Success.

1. How much money can I expect to make in my downline with Pampered Chef?

There is no set amount that you are guaranteed to make in your downline with Pampered Chef. Your earnings will depend on your own efforts and the success of your team members. However, as you build your team and help them succeed, you have the potential to earn significant income through commission and bonuses.

2. Do I have to meet a certain sales quota to make money in my downline?

No, there is no specific sales quota that you have to meet in order to make money in your downline. You can earn commission on any sales made by yourself or your team members, regardless of the amount. However, the more sales you and your team make, the more potential for earnings you have.

3. Are there any additional costs or fees associated with building a downline with Pampered Chef?

There are no additional costs or fees for building a downline with Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you will earn commission on sales made by yourself and your team members, and there are no additional charges for building and growing your team.

4. How often will I receive payment for my downline's sales?

You will receive payment for your downline's sales on a monthly basis. Pampered Chef pays out commissions and bonuses on the 10th of each month for the previous month's sales. You can choose to receive your payments via direct deposit or check.

5. Is there training and support available for building my downline with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is extensive training and support available for building your downline with Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you will have access to online training resources, mentorship from experienced consultants, and support from the Pampered Chef community. Additionally, there are regular training events and conferences that you can attend to learn and network with other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • dannyzmom