• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing up in March Versus April

In summary, if your friend is planning on signing up for the new product line in April, you should encourage her to do so, but do not pressure her to do so right away. She may have things going on in March that make it difficult for her to get shows lined up, but she should still try to sign up as soon as possible. She will earn more rewards and points if she signs up in March rather than waiting until April.
KarenMarie
I have a friend that is signing up soon. She has 2 shows already planned for mid-April. She went to a team meeting to decide if she wanted to sign up and they talked about the new product line. I was trying to get her to sign up in March for my recruit but she really wants to wait until April. Can anyone give me some advice for how to handle this?

I wouldnt push her. If she has shows lining up for April, but not March, she will feel more successful if her first 30 days are packed with shows! She will reap the Pc benefits in those 30 days too.

She may have things going on in March, unable to get shows lined up, or whatever. At most, ask her why. Maybe it is something simple.

Then encourage her and stay in contact. I know you areprobably concerned she will not do it....but if she has shows lined up, that is a good sign. She wont miss out with the new season by waiting till April. And who knows! They may have an irresistable March recruiting incentive and she decides to sign the end of March.

Just my two cents..... I am not one to push someone to do what they are not ready or willing to do. It could backfire on me.

Personally, I would go with what is best for her - try to time it so she can maximize her New Consultant Rewards and still get her kit in time for her shows. The more she's able to earn with the New Consultant Rewards perhaps the more likely she will keep sticking with it :) She'll appreciate your concern for doing what is best for her.

Thanks guys! Someone else in my team had encouraged me to get her to sign up early before but I just didn't want to push her. She already made a scrapbook about why she became a consultant.

Here's what she needs to do...she has 2 shows booked for April, that's great. She needs to keep going! 2 is not enough! Have her work NOW to make calls to her list of 100, fill her calendar, then when she's a week from her 1st show, she should sign. Of course, as she's sharing her news with family & friends, she should be open to the idea of booking shows in march. Some people may not want to wait that long, and, as we've all experienced, those that book months in advance sometimes change their mind or things come up. People are more apt to know what their schedule will look like 2 or 3 weeks from now rather than 2 or 3 months from now.

You can also share numbers with her...if she had 4 shows in March, instead of waiting til April, she'd make $440 (based on $500 average), plus have $200 pc bucks to put toward new products, catalogs, whatever, AND have 2000 more points toward an incentive trip! And she'd get all the HWC products to display iin May!

What are the benefits of signing up in March versus April?

Signing up in March typically means that you will have more time to take advantage of any promotions or discounts that may be offered by companies or organizations. Additionally, you may have a better chance of securing a spot or reservation for an event or service as April tends to be a busier month.

Will I save money by signing up in March versus April?

It depends on the specific promotions or discounts being offered. Some companies may offer early bird specials for signing up in March, while others may offer better deals in April as they try to attract last-minute customers. It's always a good idea to compare prices and promotions between the two months to determine which one will save you more money.

Is there a difference in the quality of service if I sign up in March versus April?

No, the quality of service should not be affected by the month in which you sign up. However, if you are signing up for a popular event or service, it may be more difficult to secure a spot in April as it tends to be a busier month. Signing up in March may give you a better chance of getting the time or date you prefer.

Are there any disadvantages to signing up in March versus April?

One potential disadvantage of signing up in March is that you may have to commit to a service or event earlier than you would like. This could be a problem if your plans change or if you are unsure of your availability in April. Additionally, some companies may offer better deals or promotions in April, so you could potentially miss out on those if you sign up in March.

Is it better to sign up in March or April for events or services that take place in May?

It depends on the specific event or service. If it is a popular event or service, it may be better to sign up in March to ensure you secure a spot. However, if the event or service is not as popular, you may be able to get a better deal by signing up in April. It's always a good idea to research and compare prices and promotions for both months to determine which one will be more beneficial for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jeanniec
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • mrssyvo