• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok... Out of the Blue I Signed 3 Recurits in 2 Months and I Have Had 1

In summary, the speaker is explaining that they have four recurits and one is this month. They need their SS to qualify and their SS has only 160.oo show to submitt. They are trying to help their SS book shows in the next two weeks. They are throwing a PC spring fling and inviting everyone they know and ever comes in contact with. They are also doing a mystery host show. If their SS gets 10 people to gather $100 each, they will get a portion of the benefits. They are also trying to submit two shows.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok... out of the blue i signed 3 recurits in 2 months and i have had 1 for over a year now.. so that gives me a total of 4.

Well my one SS is this month and has only 160.oo show to submitt.. and we only have 2 weeks left. We already moved her SS to this month... i need her to qualify i need the points for the panorama... she is young... shy and just moved back from another state. (gone 1 year)

How can i help her book shows in 2 weeks

-- Throw a huge PC SPRING FLING and invite EVERYONE she knows and ever comes in contact with. (friends, family, hairdresser, dr's office staff, grocery store clerk, mailman, neighbors) Put up flyers in grocery stores, libraries and other stores in the area. At the show, split the (hopefully more than $300 in sales) into two shows and raffle off the host benefits. If she's shy, just tell her that she needs to tell people "hey, I'm having a big Pampered Chef spring party and I thought you might want a break to relax.. it's on ___(date)___ at the community center (or a local church or park). We're going to have food and it'll be really fun - you should bring someone along!". people aren't going to ward her off with a stick or anything.. they'll probably think it's a fun idea! (who doesn't feel special for being invited to a party?!)

-- Do a mystery host show. Have her get 10 people that will gather $100 in orders each (that's only 3 or 4 orders of $35 average order). Throw all their names in a hat and draw to split the host benefits between them (or one portion of the benefits per $100 sold, so if someone sells $200, they get 2 cuts of the benefits, etc.) Split the party in half to make 2 $500 shows.

so i know i should know this.... but is it 4 shows or 1250.00 or is it a total of 1250.00 to qualify.

What Amanda said is all good! Remember, even a $150 order will count as a catalog show. Just add a second person in the household as the guest and the order on their guest order. Drop a catalog off at the doctors office, hair salon - tons of possibilities. Have the girls there get up a few orders and you will probably reach $150 or more easily....reach $300 & split the order.

good luck!

OH almost forgot - it is $1250 or 4 shows of at least $150, whichever comes first. That is why we say have her get up at least $300 in orders and split it in half and submit it as 2 shows.

Your baby is precious!

Last edited:
SHewww... now i can breathe... thank you so much!!

What is the secret to your success in signing 3 recruits in just 2 months?

The key to my success was building genuine relationships with potential recruits and sharing my personal passion for Pampered Chef. I also made sure to follow up consistently and provide support throughout the sign-up process.

How did you handle the recruiting process for each of these recruits?

I personalized my approach for each potential recruit, taking the time to understand their goals and interests. I also provided them with all the necessary information and resources to make an informed decision.

What tips do you have for new consultants looking to sign recruits?

Be genuine, enthusiastic, and passionate about the products and the opportunity. Also, be persistent and follow up consistently with potential recruits. Most importantly, be a supportive mentor and provide resources to help them succeed.

What do you think sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier. Our consultants also have the opportunity to earn a high income and receive support and training from a strong and supportive community.

How do you plan to continue your success in recruiting in the future?

I plan to continue building genuine relationships with potential recruits and staying updated on the latest products and promotions. I will also continue to provide support and resources to my recruits to help them succeed in their own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinyourpclady
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila