• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieve Your Dream: Become a Pampered Chef Consultant!

In summary, Beth is considering quitting her job to become a PC Consultant. She has heard good things about Pampered Chef from a friend, and she is interested in making an income that will allow her to stay home with her children. She has found information about potential income in the Take a Closer Look recruiting album and in Leadership magazine. She is hoping to be my first recruit.
ChefBeth2
I am not yet a consultant but will be signing up next week! I already have a friend who LOVES Pampered Chef who mentioned that she would love to quit her job and become a PC Consultant so she can stay home with her children. But, yesterday she told me that it's only a "dream" -- that she just can'imagine that she could make it work so she makes as much money as she is currently making. Are there any fliers that someone could share with me about potential income? What can I tell her is the "average" monthly income of a PC Consultant? I'm hoping she'll become my first recruit!

Thanks!

Beth in PA

Do you have the Take a Closer Look recruiting album with inserts? There is a chart in there with the average income of the different levels of management.

Great flyer...needs updating
ChefBeth2 said:
Are there any fliers that someone could share with me about potential income? What can I tell her is the "average" monthly income of a PC Consultant?

My AD got this from someone at Leadership. We think the numbers need to be updated...but haven't quite gotten to it with everything else going on! So, I'll post it with the disclaimer that the numbers need to be looked at...but the information and format is great!!!

Attachments

• Replacing Full-Time Income.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,404
ChefBeth2 said:
I am not yet a consultant but will be signing up next week! I already have a friend who LOVES Pampered Chef who mentioned that she would love to quit her job and become a PC Consultant so she can stay home with her children. But, yesterday she told me that it's only a "dream" -- that she just can'imagine that she could make it work so she makes as much money as she is currently making. Are there any fliers that someone could share with me about potential income? What can I tell her is the "average" monthly income of a PC Consultant? I'm hoping she'll become my first recruit!

Thanks!

Beth in PA

I have been with PC a year now and just turned in my notice for my other job. PC has replaced my income. $400 - $600 every 2 weeks.

My sales each month average $2500 and I do 6-8 shows per month. As a consultant my commission was around $750 each month. As a director the commission is $1200 - $1500.

Figure out what you need and what you want and then work towards that!

Do you need $300 or $500 or maybe $1000 per month? Do you want to be free to go to all the games, plays, etc. or just "work" 1 or 2 SHORT evenings a week or 2-3 or 1 or 2 a month? PC works! You get to choose which nights and how many nights you want to work. Or maybe you just want to do brunch shows or just weekends. It's your business!!

expensesIt's not just what you make - it's what you keep. Your friend probably pays child care, may be in a higher tax bracket so pays more in taxes as well as has no tax deductions that a small business offers (mileage, food when done for recipes, partial compute/utilities). It might take a while to get the same income but with reduced expenses and better quality of life, it could still be a fit....BEE (my FIRST paycheck from PC was $500)

ChefBeth2 said:

Thanks!

Beth in PA

They say consultants can make $100 commission per show (that's a $500 show -- not too hard), so she can figure how many (average $500) shows she'd need to do per month to equal her take-home pay from her current job. If she's wanting to do less shows to equal her current pay, $1000 shows can boost her commission quickly, as can megashows (multiple shows in one place at one time), wedding registries and fundraisers. Plus she can use catalog shows as a boost too.

Talk to her; see what her fears and concerns (as well as desires) are regarding the opportunity. Encourage her to at least give PC a try. She may or may not replace her current income, but if she loves it that much and has the feeling she'd do well with it, then it might be something worth trying. She's only obligated by the company to do her 4 (or is it 6?) shows, and after that, if it's a totally wrong fit for her, then so be it. But she can at least say she tried! Life is too short -- $90 (only $50 if she has a cooking show before signing) is really cheap to try out a "dream"!

Don't forget insuranceThe Pampered Chef now offers an insurance plan as well so that might help make a decision for her too. I have heard that it is at a competeive rate so...

bbauman07 said:
I have been with PC a year now and just turned in my notice for my other job. PC has replaced my income. $400 - $600 every 2 weeks.
Brooke, You Go!! I quit my job on March 14 at 8:58 AM....but who's counting? I am so thankful that this opportunity came around! I made the list of SS for Month #3 (I am actually third on the list). My monthly income from the $5796 in sales was a little under $1450. In 7 shows...about 30 hours worth of work (includes paperwork and call time).

That's like $48 an hour. Gotta love it! And I have received around $2000 in free incentive products in my first 3 months! Wow! Why wouldn't someone do this?

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to set your own schedule, be your own boss, and earn income through direct sales and commission. You also have access to training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The starter kit for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-ons and upgrades available for an additional cost.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to become a successful Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you develop the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in your business.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to sell products both in-person and online through your personalized website. This allows you to reach a larger audience and increase your sales potential.

5. What kind of support and resources are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and training for consultants, including online resources, in-person trainings, and a community of fellow consultants who can offer advice and guidance. You will also have access to a mentor to help you navigate your business and reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Jillmami
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • Karen Weber