• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing $100 Pampered Chef Bonus: Help Needed!

In summary, the $100 Pampered Chef bonus was a limited time offer that expired on a specific date. If you did not meet the requirements before the expiration date, you may not have received it. To check if you qualified for the bonus, you can check your account on the Pampered Chef website or contact customer service for assistance. If you believe you met the requirements but have not received the bonus, you should contact customer service for further assistance. Unfortunately, if you missed the deadline, you will not be able to receive the $100 bonus. However, Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and bonuses for their consultants, so there may be other opportunities in the future.
Kelly8
Hello all!
I had a recruit who signed under the extra $100 promotion back in the summer. She has gone inactive but then reactivated and now i have noticed that she doesn't have her extra $100 PC. She only has the $200 for qualifying in her first 30 days. Any idea where her other $100 went? Did she lose it because she went inactive? If so, I'mthinking the company needs a phone call because if someone joined now, qualified, chose the Deep Covered Baker and then went inactive, they wouldn't have to give the Baker back. Help!

I don't think it would show up with her normal PC rewards. Has she checked the account link under consultants corner?

That's exactly where I even checked it for her. Her rewards say just $200 for qualifying.

I don't remember an extra $100pc promotion. I remember the extra 30 days to earn and the 1/2 back. When was it?

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your recruit and the extra $100 promotion. It sounds like there may have been a misunderstanding about the terms and conditions of the promotion. The $100 bonus is only awarded to new consultants who join during the specified time period and remain active for the entire 90 day qualification period. If your recruit went inactive during that time, unfortunately she would not be eligible for the bonus. However, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if there are any exceptions or solutions that can be offered. They can be reached at 1-800-342-2433. I hope this helps clarify things and please let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck with your business!

What happened to the $100 Pampered Chef bonus?

The $100 Pampered Chef bonus was a limited time offer that expired on a specific date. If you did not meet the requirements for the bonus before the expiration date, you may not have received it.

How can I find out if I qualified for the $100 Pampered Chef bonus?

You can check your account on the Pampered Chef website to see if the $100 bonus was applied. If you are unsure, you can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

I met the requirements for the $100 bonus, but I still haven't received it. What should I do?

If you believe you met the requirements for the $100 bonus and have not received it, you should contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance. They will be able to look into your account and determine if there was an error or delay in receiving the bonus.

Can I still receive the $100 Pampered Chef bonus if I missed the deadline?

Unfortunately, the $100 Pampered Chef bonus was only available for a limited time and has now expired. If you did not meet the requirements before the expiration date, you will not be able to receive the bonus.

Will there be another opportunity to earn a bonus from Pampered Chef in the future?

Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and bonuses for their consultants. While there may not be another $100 bonus specifically, there may be other opportunities for bonuses in the future. Keep an eye out for any announcements or promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkspeir
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ange13
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • Gina M