• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Re-Activating" Consultants and Pp3

In summary, if you are a consultant that has been dropped after 6 months, and then decides to submit an order on the 7th month (go figure :rolleyes:), you will still have access to all of your previous contacts in PP3.
Bren706
Gold Member
For a consultant that has been dropped after 6 months, and then decides to submit an order on the 7th month (go figure :rolleyes:) and needs to do the $25 reactivation, will she still have access to all of her previous contacts in PP3?

I have someone re-signing. I'm having her copy all her old p3 contacts onto a document then disengaging the old p3 and reinstalling the new.

Hmmm. But my consultant doesn't have access to her PP3 right now. It wont accept her password?

YES! If she's coming back with the renewal, she'll pick back up where she left off with the same consultant number & access to all the previous files.PCHockeyMom ~ No!!! Don't have her delete all her info!!! If she's coming back with a new consultant number, she can build a new user in P3 and start from there. But have her check with Tech Support to see if there's a way to still have access to the old info as well.

Sheila said:
YES! If she's coming back with the renewal, she'll pick back up where she left off with the same consultant number & access to all the previous files.

PCHockeyMom ~ No!!! Don't have her delete all her info!!! If she's coming back with a new consultant number, she can build a new user in P3 and start from there. But have her check with Tech Support to see if there's a way to still have access to the old info as well.

Sheila,

How do you reactive? I have emailed HO and not gotten a response. And I can't figure it out. She has a show ready to go in and it's her 7th month. She would really like to get it submitted. And I would LOVE for her to get it submitted because it will make me TL for the month ----- finally!

pcsharon1 said:
How do you reactive? I have emailed HO and not gotten a response.

CALL HO. They will give you an immediate answer. If it is something I need to know I never email and wait.

For future reference, in case anyone else is curious, to reactive the consultant has to go to the new Beta site and sign in using their email address that is on file with HO and their password for CC and P3. Then they click on Be a Consultant, Start Now, Sign Up Online, and then Renew. This is where they pay the $25 plus tax. Then they should be good to go within 24 hours.

I would have never figured that out on my own!

Thanks Sharon! That is very helpful.

Glad you got it figured out! :D

1. How do I re-activate a consultant?

To re-activate a consultant, you can simply reach out to them and ask if they are interested in taking on new projects. If they are, you can then discuss the terms and conditions and officially re-activate them as a consultant for your company.

2. Can I re-activate a consultant who has been inactive for a long time?

Yes, you can re-activate a consultant who has been inactive for a long time. However, it is important to have a conversation with them to ensure they are still interested in working with your company and to update them on any changes that may have occurred since their last project.

3. What steps should I take to re-activate a consultant?

The first step is to reach out to the consultant and express your interest in working with them again. Then, discuss the terms and conditions and any updates or changes that need to be made. Once both parties have agreed, you can officially re-activate the consultant and begin working on new projects together.

4. Do I need to go through the same onboarding process for a re-activated consultant?

In most cases, the onboarding process for a re-activated consultant will be simpler and quicker compared to a completely new consultant. However, it is still important to update them on any changes in the company and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.

5. Are there any benefits to re-activating consultants?

Yes, there are several benefits to re-activating consultants. They already have experience working with your company and are familiar with your processes and culture. This can save time and resources on training and onboarding. Additionally, re-activated consultants may bring new perspectives and fresh ideas to the table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1