• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Flyer- "Questions You May Have"

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. To become a consultant, you can sign up directly through their website or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. The benefits of becoming a consultant include a flexible income, being your own boss, and working from home, as well as access to exclusive products and discounts and support from a large network of consultants and the Pampered Chef team. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as training and support are provided. The time commitment is flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule.
esavvymom
Staff member
My NED forwarded this to us. I updated the prices, but it could be useful to have for someone who is on the fence or looking at other DS companies.

Attachments

• questionsyoumayhavebooklet.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 749
LOVE this! thanks!!

Thank you!

So is this flyer still current? I also have another flyer I got from here and wonder if someone else can check it for any updates needed. I figure I may have missed something.

Attachments

• why just 20% commission.doc
    29 KB · Views: 646
I read it and it looks current to me.

I thought commission IS adjusted for returns. I've never had it happen to me, but I know I've heard more "seasoned" consultants talk about it.

No- not unless they see a pattern of abuse.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Our mission is to help people discover the joy of cooking by providing them with the tools and resources they need to create delicious meals.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either sign up directly through our website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started, and then you can start hosting parties and selling our products.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, be your own boss, and work from home. You will also have access to exclusive products and discounts, as well as the support and resources of a large network of consultants and the Pampered Chef corporate team.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and support to help you succeed, regardless of your background or experience level.

What is the time commitment for being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The time commitment for being a Pampered Chef consultant is flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule. You can choose to work part-time or full-time, depending on your personal goals and availability. As a consultant, you have the freedom to set your own schedule and work at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg