• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the benefits for new recruits in their first 30, 60 & 90 days?

In summary, The "Flyer for 30 60 & 90 Days" is a customizable tool for new and existing Pampered Chef consultants to set and achieve their sales and recruiting goals within their first 90 days. It is divided into 3 sections, corresponding to each 30-day period, and should be referenced regularly to track progress and make adjustments. It can also be used to re-focus and set new goals for existing consultants.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I can't seem to find anything about what a new recruit can earn in their first 30, 60 & 90 days if they sell so much..Can anyone help me?

Also, does a new recruit still get their website free if they qualify in their first 30 days?

One of the recruiting brochures has the 30/90 day bonuses. I'll come back and attach it a little later if no one does before I can. The new recruit gets their website right away now. They don't have to qualify first anymore.

This is the 2010 brocure. I looked and didn't find one at CC right now but the bonuses didn't change since then.

Attachments

• achieve_bro.pdf
    352.4 KB · Views: 1,801
Thank you!! Was driving me nuts trying to find that!!

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I would be happy to answer your questions. The benefits for new recruits in their first 30, 60, and 90 days are numerous. First and foremost, they have the opportunity to earn a generous commission on all sales they make during that time period. Additionally, they have access to special incentives and bonuses that are only available to new recruits. This can include free products, discounted business supplies, and even cash bonuses.In terms of what a new recruit can earn in their first 30, 60, and 90 days, it really depends on their sales and recruiting efforts. The more they sell and recruit, the more they can potentially earn. However, it's important to remember that success in this business takes time and effort, so it's important for new recruits to set realistic goals and work towards them consistently.As for the free website, yes, new recruits can still receive a free website if they qualify in their first 30 days. This is a great tool for them to showcase products, share their business with others, and make sales online. It's important for them to take advantage of this opportunity and use their website to its full potential.I hope this helps answer your questions. Remember, as a new recruit, it's important to stay motivated, set goals, and work hard to achieve them. The benefits and rewards will come with dedication and effort. Best of luck to you in your pampered chef journey!

1. What is the purpose of the "Flyer for 30 60 & 90 Days"?

The "Flyer for 30 60 & 90 Days" is a tool designed to help new consultants set and achieve their sales and recruiting goals within their first 90 days with Pampered Chef.

2. How do I use the "Flyer for 30 60 & 90 Days"?

The flyer is divided into 3 sections, each corresponding to the first 30, 60, and 90 days of your Pampered Chef journey. Simply fill out your goals and action steps for each section and use it as a guide to track your progress.

3. Can I customize the flyer to fit my personal goals?

Yes, the flyer is meant to be personalized to fit your individual goals and needs. You can add or remove action steps, change the timeline, and tailor it to your specific business plan.

4. Is the "Flyer for 30 60 & 90 Days" only for new consultants?

No, the flyer can also be used by existing consultants who want to set and achieve new goals or re-focus on their business. It is a useful tool for any consultant looking to grow their business.

5. How often should I refer to the flyer during my first 90 days?

The flyer should be referenced regularly, at least once a week, to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your action steps. It is also helpful to refer to it at the end of each 30-day period to evaluate your achievements and set new goals for the next 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies