• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Email or Invite: What's the Best Way to Reach Out for Party Orders?

In summary, "My New Recruits Grand Opening" is a special event to welcome and introduce new recruits to the company culture and goals. It will take place on a specific date and location, with food, drinks, music, and games for all ages. All employees and their families are invited to attend, as well as the new recruits' loved ones. There is no specific dress code, but attendees are encouraged to dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather if the event is held outdoors.
naekelsey
Gold Member
We are doing a Grand Open PC party for my new recruit on Sat.. We have posted an event on Fb. I would like to give her good advice so need to ask..

Should she be sending an email to each person who can't make it or the ones who maybe can make it? With regards to placing an order or hosting a party?

Her direct link to her party on the website has been posted on her Fb event but know that some just don't see it or disregard it.

Tell her to get on the phone! She needs to personally share her excitement about her new business with everyone. She needs to offer to get them a catalog so they can place an order, she needs to ask them to help her get off to a strong start by hosting a show and letting her practice on the friend and the friend's friends and family, and she needs to invite them to consider joining her in her new venture by starting their own business.

I have told her all that :) Just wanted to make sure..Ty

What is "My New Recruits Grand Opening"?

"My New Recruits Grand Opening" is a special event to celebrate the launch of our new recruits and welcome them to our team. It is a great opportunity to introduce them to our company culture and goals.

When and where will "My New Recruits Grand Opening" take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. The specific time and address will be provided closer to the date.

Who is invited to "My New Recruits Grand Opening"?

All employees and their families are invited to attend the event. We also encourage our new recruits to bring their loved ones to join in the celebration.

What can I expect at "My New Recruits Grand Opening"?

There will be food, drinks, music, and games for all ages. It will also be a great opportunity to network and get to know our new recruits and their families. There will also be a special presentation to officially welcome our new recruits to the team.

Is there a dress code for "My New Recruits Grand Opening"?

There is no specific dress code for the event. We want everyone to feel comfortable and have fun, so feel free to dress casually or in business attire – whatever makes you feel comfortable. Just remember to dress appropriately for the weather if the event will be held outdoors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mari W
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Mari W
  • JennLizFran
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • leshelman