• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couple of Recruiting Questions

In summary, when using the Join Us booklet, it is recommended to go over it with the potential recruit in person. The trainer should have the training material printed out and follow along in a notebook, using the booklet as a guide and asking relevant questions. It is also suggested to mention that the company provides all the necessary materials for the business. As for providing packets to potential hosts, it is advisable to give a Planning Guide for free and inform them that the host will receive the official packet once their kit arrives. It is also beneficial to have the consultant give their unlabeled pack of catalogs for their first show and host packets.
naekelsey
Gold Member
When using the Join Us booklet, do you follow it with your potential recruit right in front of you?

When you make your potential recruits or recruits PC show her "Starting" show, do you give her hosts the packets you have made up? (especially if she hasn't received her stuff yet)

When using the Join Us booklet, do you follow it with your potential recruit right in front of you?
I have the training material printed out and in a notebook and I tell them I'm going to follow along in my notebook. It walks us both through and helps me know what questions to ask. I also tell them that it's one of the great things I love about PC, they give you everything you need for every aspect of the business!
When you make your potential recruits or recruits PC show her "Starting" show, do you give her hosts the packets you have made up? (especially if she hasn't received her stuff yet)
No, I'll give a Planning Guide (since we get them free). I tell them she'll be getting her kit in a few days and she will get the host packet to the guest as soon as her kit arrives. I will let the guest take a couple catalogs to share but tell her her biggest job right then is to make her guest list for her party and to be sure she's inviting everyone she knows and lots of people the soon to be consultant doesn't.

Thank you!!!

I've been without a laptop, sorry for the delayed response.

Yes, I go over the booklet right there. I've had other guests hear me & come join in to hear what I'm saying. ;)

Since I started my business in Japan and the shipping of New Consultant Kits took at least 7-10 days, I would label a pack of 25 catalogs with the New Consultant's info & give them to the consultant, then let them give me their unlabeled pack when it arrived. It was enough for their first show and for some host packets too. ;)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and asking for advice on using the Join Us booklet with potential recruits. In my experience, it can be helpful to have the potential recruit in front of you while going through the booklet. This allows for a more interactive and engaging conversation, and you can address any questions or concerns they may have right away. As for the "Starting" show, I do recommend giving your hosts the packets you have made up, even if they haven't received their own materials yet. It shows your commitment to helping them succeed and sets a positive tone for their journey as a consultant. Best of luck with your recruiting efforts!

What is "Couple of Recruiting Questions"?

"Couple of Recruiting Questions" is a phrase used to refer to a set of commonly asked questions during the recruitment process for a job or position.

Why are "Couple of Recruiting Questions" important?

"Couple of Recruiting Questions" are important because they help employers get a better understanding of a candidate's skills, experience, and qualifications for a specific job or position.

What type of questions can be considered as "Couple of Recruiting Questions"?

Some examples of "Couple of Recruiting Questions" include asking about a candidate's previous work experience, strengths and weaknesses, relevant skills, and their reasons for applying for the job.

How should I prepare for "Couple of Recruiting Questions"?

To prepare for "Couple of Recruiting Questions", it is important to research the company and the job description, review your own qualifications and experiences, and practice answering common interview questions.

What are some do's and don'ts when answering "Couple of Recruiting Questions"?

Do's: Be honest, provide specific examples, and showcase your skills and strengths. Don'ts: Lie or exaggerate, speak negatively about previous employers or experiences, and give vague or generic answers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • kam