• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifMy Recruiter Lost Her Career Sales, Has She Lost Me?

In summary, the recruiter and speaker are friends who celebrate each other's successes. The recruiter has had a difficult year due to a high-risk pregnancy, resulting in a decrease in sales. The speaker is concerned about potentially losing their recruiter, but it is unlikely unless the recruiter drops to a lower rank or the speaker surpasses her in rank. Even if the recruiter loses her rank, she will still be on file as the speaker's recruiter.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My recruiter is the sweetest person in the world. We are friends and always rejoice in one another's successes. She had a great winter and always has a great fall and summer usually rocks for her. But this year, she's had a number of hang-ups, most stemming from a high-risk pregnancy that is causing her to deliver early by C-Section.

She had an unexpected $100 order in June and didn't get another $50. She had no sales in July either. When she asked me what this means, I said, "Oh my God, I hope you didn't lose your career sales."

It's been over a week since she left a message for Career Services. She isn't THAT concerned about having to start over with the 2 percent pay raise, but she is afraid she has lost me. I had a very good August and when she turns in her small show to re-activate this week, she is also looking forward to the 1 percent from my show. I am her only recruit and she is a senior consultant.

Tell me she didn't lose me please. I don't think that's the case but if so I may "resign and re-sign." She is THAT AWESOME!

No, I do not believe so. But you would need to look in the policy guide to be sure. It is spelled out in there somewhere where it talks about being inactive, to find out when that could happen. i dont think she would lose you unless she was no longer a consultant, or you bypass her in promotions.

She has to go 6 consecutive months inactive and drop as a consultant to loose you. The ony other way is if you hit Director before her. She'll have a to hit Director too in the PC time frame or loose you. So no. She has not lost you for 2 months of inactivity. ;)

Thanks. I have no interest in directorship but frankly think it stinks that she'd no longer be my recruiter if I was one. I know this is a way for some to dump their recruiters. BUT NOT ME.

She would always be on file as your recruiter, you woukd just move out of her downline.

What if your recruiter is a director, but drops down from director and you promote up, do you stay in her downline? Sorry, just saw this and got curious, for no real reason. lol

If you promote to director and she doesn't re-promote within the specified time set by PC then you would no longer be in her downline. If she is at least a director you stay under her no matter how high you go.

My Director went through this last year. One of my sister consultants promoted to director, while my director, lost her directorship. My director had 2 months to re-promote to director without losing my sister consultant and her team.

1. What does it mean if my recruiter lost her career sales?

If your recruiter has lost her career sales, it means that she is no longer meeting the performance standards set by her company. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as a decline in sales or not meeting certain quotas.

2. Will this affect my job search or placement with the company?

It is possible that this could affect your job search or placement with the company, depending on the specific policies and procedures of the company. It is best to reach out to your recruiter or the company directly for more information.

3. What are the potential consequences for the recruiter if she has lost her career sales?

The potential consequences for the recruiter could vary depending on the company they work for. It could range from receiving a warning or being put on probation, to being let go from their position. Again, it is best to reach out to the company for more information.

4. Can I request a new recruiter if mine has lost her career sales?

It is possible to request a new recruiter, but it ultimately depends on the policies of the company and if there are other recruiters available. It is best to discuss this with the company or hiring manager if you feel it is necessary.

5. How can I find out if my recruiter has lost her career sales?

You can reach out to your recruiter directly and ask about their career sales. Alternatively, you can also check with the company or hiring manager to see if there have been any changes in the recruiter's position or responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cochef
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Chocolatejunkie