• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone started the August 30 Day Challenge?

In summary, the document is for August, but the pictures are for the new Consultant Kit. The new kit is already in effect, and someone else created the original.
Bren706
Gold Member
Has anyone created this document for August yet? I haven't been using it lately, but would love to have it for my booth tomorrow :).

There is a big price swing in which skillet you choose- $100-$225.
I put a "+" sign next to the Bonus product amount, assuming the lower value. Their return on investment then could be higher.

You can edit it of course easily, since it is a word Doc.

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge - August 2012-1.doc
    793.5 KB · Views: 567
Last edited:
I LOVE the 30 day challenge, but the picture of the kit should be changed. :)

Nichole PCConsultant said:
I LOVE the 30 day challenge, but the picture of the kit should be changed. :)
Not yet.Not until September, right? Did they say when the new stuff/changes would be in the kit?

from what I heard the new kit is already in effect... :)

Nichole PCConsultant said:
from what I heard the new kit is already in effect... :)
You appear to be correct. The PC website shows the new kit products.
If someone else doesnt do it first, I'll see about changing those later. Not on my computer right now to be able to. Although, you can still use it. it is not like it makes THAT big of a difference anyway, that it would make or break someone's decison. ;)

Yes, the new kit was effective on August 6.

Ok. You can download the file again, and it will be with the NEW Consultant Kit pictures in it. :D I updated the original post/file.

Can someone please make a Canadian version for me??? Thank you!!

For some reason I cannot get this file to save and come up properly on my computer. Can you e-mail this to me at [email protected] - I really appreciate it.

debmiz said:
Thank Bobbi... this is awesome!

I just changed some pictures. Someone else created the original.

What is the "30 Day Challenge for August"?

The "30 Day Challenge for August" is a popular trend where people commit to completing a specific task or goal every day for the entire month of August. It can be anything from exercising, reading, or learning a new skill.

How do I participate in the "30 Day Challenge for August"?

To participate in the "30 Day Challenge for August", you can either join an existing challenge group or create your own challenge and invite others to join. You can also participate individually and track your progress on social media using the hashtag #30DayChallengeforAugust.

What are some popular ideas for the "30 Day Challenge for August"?

Some popular ideas for the "30 Day Challenge for August" include drinking a gallon of water every day, practicing gratitude, doing a daily workout, reading for 30 minutes, or writing in a journal. You can also come up with your own personalized challenge based on your interests and goals.

Do I have to start the "30 Day Challenge for August" on the first day of the month?

No, you do not have to start the "30 Day Challenge for August" on the first day of the month. You can start on any day that works best for you. The important thing is to commit to completing the challenge for the next 30 days.

What are some tips for successfully completing the "30 Day Challenge for August"?

Some tips for successfully completing the "30 Day Challenge for August" include setting realistic goals, finding an accountability partner or group, staying consistent, and not being too hard on yourself if you miss a day. Remember to also celebrate your progress and achievements along the way!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MannikMom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • HealthNut