• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does "Qualify" Really Means?

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of "qualifying" in a PC (Pampered Chef) business, which refers to hitting $1250 in sales in the first 30 days and moving from "New consultant" status to "Consultant" status. This is important because it comes with bonuses such as double PC dollars, monthly special bonuses, and extra incentives for the recruiter. It also helps new recruits get into the habit of working their business and gives them momentum to keep achieving. While there is no set timeframe for qualifying, it is encouraged to do so within the first 30 days to reap the benefits. The conversation also shares personal experiences where starting out strong led to greater rewards, and encourages new team members to do
mzpatient
Gold Member
Hi I am working intentionally to create a team. I do have a question. What does it mean to "qualify". What I am asking for is a definition from PC point of view. I know what you get to qualify but why is it important for a new recruit to qualify right away in the first 30 days versus just taking his or her time? I really want to make sure that when I meet a potential recruit I am describing this part correctly.

Last edited:
If they achieve their first $1250 in sales in their first 30 days they get a ton of bonuses - double PC$$, the monthly special bonus and the recruiter gets something extra too. It also gets them in the habit of working their business, gives them momentum and inspires to keep achieving.

"Qualify", just means hitting the $1250 in sales and going from "New consultant" status to "Consultant" status. There is nothing that says they HAVE to do it in a set timeframe, but they are rewarded greatly for doing so. and like Beth said, it gives them momentum.Even if they don't want to work at a 4 shows a month pace all the time, I encourage new team members to do their first 4 shows in that 30-day window, simply to get the Signing Bonus (Recruit Special), and to get the bonus PC $$$ (they get double in the first 30-days for each $1250 sold). After that, they likely have gotten shows from those shows to keep them going at the pace they want. It also gives them great practice right at the front. We all know the more shows you can do, the more comfortable you are doing them.Speaking as someone who "just took her time" when I first started, I got NOTHING in the bonuses, because I didn't sprint out of the starting gate. I regret that immensely! I could have gotten more product, or business materials, etc. But nope. I took my time. Stupid stupid stupid! ;) When my SIL signed, I had her do the quick-start approach. She did 2 shows of her own, plus 3 shows with friends as hosts. All in a 2 week period. She earned her 12" skillet, and TONS of PC$$$. The choice is still their's, but I would explain to them the benefits of starting quick, even if they don't want to keep it going. Most people can find 4 nights in a month that they can do a show, if they want it. If not, that's ok too.

What does "qualify" really mean?

Qualify means to meet the necessary requirements or standards for a particular position, opportunity, or achievement.

What are the different ways to qualify for something?

There are various ways to qualify for something, including meeting educational or experience requirements, passing a test or exam, demonstrating skills or abilities, and fulfilling specific criteria set by an organization or institution.

How do I know if I qualify for a job or opportunity?

You can determine if you qualify for a job or opportunity by carefully reviewing the qualifications and requirements listed in the job description or application. If you meet the stated criteria, you likely qualify for the position.

Can someone else help me qualify for something?

It is ultimately up to the individual to meet the necessary qualifications for a job or opportunity. However, someone else can provide guidance, support, or assistance to help you meet those qualifications.

What happens if I don't qualify for something?

If you do not meet the qualifications for a job or opportunity, you may not be considered for the position or may be rejected. However, you can always work towards meeting the requirements in the future or seek other opportunities that better align with your qualifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kitchendivinity
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dme.grant