• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the August Recruiting Special Promotion?

In summary, the August Recruiting Special Promotion is a limited-time offer for new recruits to join the company and receive special benefits and incentives. The promotion is valid for the entire month of August and includes various benefits such as signing bonuses and increased commission rates. It is open to all new recruits who are hired during the month of August and can be taken advantage of by applying for a position and mentioning the promotion during the hiring process.
Bren706
Gold Member
I see the Purse-a-palooza special for the August recruiting special for us, but has the promotion for new consultants signing been announced yet? I haven't seen it. Am I missing it somewhere?

Brenda, I'm pretty sure they're announcing it after the next round of Fall Launch.

Yeah, I think they said it will be announced on the 4th or 6th (can't remember which). More than likely, a collection of new products :)

In the email it said that it would be up on CC on Aug 4th, so I sure it is something new. Yay.

Recruit who qualifies in 30 days gets their choice of a skillet:
12" Executive w/lid
12" Stainless or
11" Covered Ceramic

Has there been a recruiting flyer for the mini catalog made up?

1. What is the August Recruiting Special Promotion?

The August Recruiting Special Promotion is a limited-time offer for new recruits to join our company and receive special benefits and incentives.

2. How long is the promotion valid for?

The promotion is valid for the entire month of August, starting from August 1st until August 31st.

3. What benefits and incentives are included in the promotion?

The exact benefits and incentives may vary depending on your location, but some examples include signing bonuses, increased commission rates, and extra vacation days.

4. Who is eligible for the promotion?

The promotion is open to all new recruits who are hired during the month of August.

5. How can I take advantage of the August Recruiting Special Promotion?

To take advantage of the promotion, simply apply for a position at our company during the month of August and mention the promotion in your application or interview.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
thebowman
  • pmprdprettyinsnj