• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Recruitment at Your Shows: Effective Strategies for Success

In summary, "Recruiting at Your Shows" is the process of actively recruiting potential employees or volunteers at events or shows. It allows organizations to connect with a large pool of candidates in a face-to-face setting. This method is beneficial for organizations as it allows them to reach a diverse pool of candidates, showcase their company culture, and save time and resources. Effective strategies for "Recruiting at Your Shows" include pre-show promotion, setting specific goals, creating an eye-catching booth, engaging with attendees, and following up with potential candidates. To make the most out of this method, organizations should thoroughly research and choose events, prepare a strong pitch, and train their recruiters. Common mistakes to avoid include not having a clear goal or strategy
AJPratt
Silver Member
What do you say at your shows about the opportunity?

"Who wants to go to Chicago in July?"

That's what I start out with and then I tell them about the conference and how much fun it is and from there I go into what they can do with their business, as in hobby, part-time, full-time. I also have the guests tell me what they would do with an extra $400 a month in their intros, when I give my recruiting opp speach I tell them that many people make the $400 by just walking out of the house 1 night/week!

I tell them "my PC story"~ how I have earned nearly $1200 free product in bonuses and on average have earned $500 a month since November. I started getting more leads by telling my story I noticed than when I didn't.

Awesome! I am jotting down some notes. I want to practice saying some of it so it flows.

What is "Recruiting at Your Shows"?

"Recruiting at Your Shows" refers to the process of actively seeking and recruiting potential employees or volunteers at events or shows, such as career fairs, trade shows, or industry conferences. It allows organizations to connect with a large pool of potential candidates in a face-to-face setting.

Why is "Recruiting at Your Shows" beneficial for organizations?

"Recruiting at Your Shows" can be beneficial for organizations in several ways. It allows them to reach a larger and more diverse pool of potential candidates, showcase their company culture and brand, and conduct initial screening and interviews in person. It also helps save time and resources by targeting specific industries or skill sets.

What are some effective strategies for "Recruiting at Your Shows"?

Some effective strategies for "Recruiting at Your Shows" include pre-show promotion, setting specific recruiting goals, creating an eye-catching booth or display, actively engaging with attendees, and following up with potential candidates after the event. It is also important to have a clear job description and criteria for selecting candidates.

How can organizations make the most out of "Recruiting at Your Shows"?

To make the most out of "Recruiting at Your Shows", organizations should thoroughly research and choose the right events to attend, prepare a strong and attractive pitch, and train their recruiters to effectively communicate with potential candidates. It is also important to have a clear strategy for following up with potential candidates and tracking the success of the event.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when "Recruiting at Your Shows"?

Some common mistakes to avoid when "Recruiting at Your Shows" include not having a clear goal or strategy, not properly promoting the event, not engaging with attendees or being too pushy, and not following up with potential candidates. It is also important to not overlook smaller events or overlook potential candidates based on their appearance or industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Admin Greg