• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Kit: What Comes With It & Re-Signing Deals

In summary, the Mini Kit usually includes a mini team jersey, a small ball, and additional promotional items like stickers or keychains. However, not all teams offer Mini Kits and it is dependent on the team's policies. Re-signing deals for Mini Kits allows teams to update the contents with current branding and players, as well as continue promoting and selling them to fans. The frequency of re-signing deals varies among teams and partnerships, with some doing it every season and others less frequently.
babywings76
Gold Member
Can someone remind me what all comes with the mini kit (aside from the products)?

If someone signs by the end of this month, will they get 1/2 S/S and 1/2 F/W catalogs?

Can they use the kit credit coupon towards the purchase of a mini kit?

Also, I've been asked this a lot recently...if someone goes 6 months and their contract expires and they want to sell again, do they still have that special re-signing deal or do they have to get a kit again?

I signed in mid-August and I got 25 S/S catalogs in my kit, a seasonal changeover kit, and when I ordered my business builder kit, I got more F/W catalogs. HTH

I think the $25 re-sign option is still there, but I am not 100%.

You can't use the Kit Credit coupon towards the Mini.As far as what is in the kit, the "Getting Started Packing List" is on CC (Download Center->New Consultant Resources section). It has a list of all of the things included- products AND Business material. Obviously- it doesn't say what season catalogs if joined at the end of the season. I don't know that answer. But I seem to recall folks saying before that if someone joined in the month before season change (ie- August), they got half and half.

What is included in the Mini Kit?

The Mini Kit typically includes a mini version of the team's jersey, a small ball, and other promotional items such as stickers or keychains. The exact contents may vary depending on the team and season.

Do all teams offer Mini Kits?

No, not all teams offer Mini Kits. Some teams may offer a different type of promotional item or may not offer any promotional items at all.

Can I purchase a Mini Kit separately?

It depends on the team and their policies. Some teams may offer Mini Kits for purchase separately, while others may only include them as part of a larger package or promotion.

What is the purpose of re-signing deals for Mini Kits?

Re-signing deals for Mini Kits is typically done to update the contents of the kit with current team branding or to feature new players. It also allows the team to continue promoting and selling Mini Kits to fans.

How often do teams re-sign deals for Mini Kits?

There is no set timeline for re-signing deals for Mini Kits. It varies depending on the team and their partnerships. Some teams may re-sign deals every season, while others may do it less frequently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • TJMagoo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
backhau2
  • pchefinski