• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Both Co-Hosts Use Kit Credit?

In summary, both co-hosts can use kit credit to purchase products on the Pampered Chef website. There is no limit to the amount of kit credit that can be used and it can be applied at checkout. The kit credit is valid for one year from the date of the party, and can be used towards any products on the website. If one co-host uses all their kit credit before the other, the remaining co-host can still use their own kit credit or personal credit towards purchases.
KennethandTiffany
I have a show right now at about $1000 and have two hosts. Can they both use their FPV towards a kit? I would think so but I want to check before I stick my foot in my mouth. Thanks!

I would think so. They each will get over $100.00 if free products. I would think they could use it toward kit credit. I don't have a brocure in front of me to see the guidelines. I actually have never heard of this situation before. Good for you...2 recruits. Call home office and ask if you want to be 100% sure.

Yes, it is possible for both hosts to use their FPV (first-person view) towards a kit for your show. However, it is always best to double check with your specific show's guidelines or rules to make sure there are no restrictions on using FPV for kits. It's always better to be safe than sorry!

1. Can both co-hosts use kit credit to purchase products?

Yes, both co-hosts can use kit credit to purchase products. Each co-host will have their own unique link to shop through and the kit credit will automatically be applied at checkout.

2. Is there a limit to the amount of kit credit that can be used by co-hosts?

No, there is no limit to the amount of kit credit that can be used by co-hosts. As long as there is available kit credit, it can be used towards purchases.

3. Can co-hosts use kit credit towards any products on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, co-hosts can use their kit credit towards any products on the Pampered Chef website. This includes both new products and sale items.

4. How long is the kit credit valid for?

The kit credit is valid for one year from the date of the party. It can be used towards purchases during that time period.

5. What happens if one co-host uses all their kit credit before the other co-host?

If one co-host uses all their kit credit before the other co-host, the remaining co-host can still continue to use their kit credit until it expires. They can also choose to use their own personal credit towards purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookwithtiffany