• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a New Recruit's Sign Date Be Different from Their Agreement Start Date?

Yes, that is a good way to do the call. I have done that with things that the company has not been able to fix. It can be a good way to get her on the phone and have her verify that she did, in fact, sign the agreement on the correct date.
nikked
Gold Member
I cannot for the life of me, no matter who I search for or the words I use, find the discussion about the weirdness that can happen with a new recruit who started an agreement but waited to actually sign, and when she finally did sign, the sign date is when they started the agreement, not when they submitted it (May 31 vs. June 30 in this case).

If you have advice, and/or could point me to the thread it was discussed on, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

I don't know the thread but I was one who had that issue with a new consultant. Call career solutions and ask for a supervisor. They need to hear every time this happens. They need to understand why it's important. I don't get why the date isn't the day they PAY for the kit. That would make sense.Mine signed on the June 4th and the May date was finally changed to June 1. First they said that it didn't matter as the 30 & 90 dates were correct but it DOES matter for the promotions. It took several times for them to understand that. I got the May wahoo gift and sent a note to career soon, tech and Jean (which was the third email plus a couple calls) and finally I got a call and it was fixed.

Yes, call career solutions at the solution center to get the date changed. They will be able to see in the system both the date the agreement started and the pay date and will know what is correct. They can change it. Be sure when it is corrected that she gets 60 days and 120 days for her new consultant rewards. It will say 30-day date on consultation connection but it will reflect a 60-day date. Same with the 90-day date. This happened with one of my recruit's, too. Then the new recruit's recruit got signed under someone else, which got corrected. They sent my indirect recruit 25 catalogs and 2 bamboo bowls as an apology for the mistake.

Okay, just as an FYI, the issue has been fixed for new consultants signing, but this gal started her agreement before the fix was in place.

Sadly, the gal at HO is requiring the new consultant call to have her date fixed, which can be so frustrating for a brand new consultant. But, whatever...

nikked said:
Okay, just as an FYI, the issue has been fixed for new consultants signing, but this gal started her agreement before the fix was in place.

Sadly, the gal at HO is requiring the new consultant call to have her date fixed, which can be so frustrating for a brand new consultant. But, whatever...

That's crazy. Call back. I did it for my consultant. You should be able to do it for yours. New consultants don't need to be dealing with this sort of thing when they are stressing about more important things. Way to make them rethink their decision. If we can't get the date right what else...?

BethCooks4U said:
That's crazy. Call back. I did it for my consultant. You should be able to do it for yours. New consultants don't need to be dealing with this sort of thing when they are stressing about more important things. Way to make them rethink their decision. If we can't get the date right what else...?

That's exactly what I told my SD (who is having the issue with a new recruit), but she's one of those "I hate to be a bother" type of people sometimes! I'll tell her again :) Thanks, Beth!

nikked said:
That's exactly what I told my SD (who is having the issue with a new recruit), but she's one of those "I hate to be a bother" type of people sometimes! I'll tell her again :) Thanks, Beth!

I hate to be a bother? Well, what about "bothering" the new consultant? She shouldn't have to deal with all this. We NEED to bother HO until this is right. If we don't they won't know to fix it!!

If nothing else, try calling HO with either her in the room, or do a conference call and have her on the line...you can use it as a training of sorts with calling HO cust service....and you can do the talking. The new recruit would be there to say "Yes, I am here...."

Just a thought.

esavvymom said:
If nothing else, try calling HO with either her in the room, or do a conference call and have her on the line...you can use it as a training of sorts with calling HO cust service....and you can do the talking. The new recruit would be there to say "Yes, I am here...."

Just a thought.

Yes, that is a good way to do the call. I have done that with things that the consultant needs to be on the line for however, I know for a fact that directors can do this kind of call FOR the consultant in her downline. I have done it several times and never had an issue.

1. What should I do if a new recruit has been given the wrong start date?

If a new recruit has been given the wrong start date, it is important to address the issue as soon as possible. Contact the HR department or the person responsible for hiring and inform them of the mistake. They will be able to make the necessary changes and communicate the correct start date to the new recruit.

2. Can the wrong start date affect the new recruit's employment?

In most cases, the wrong start date should not affect the new recruit's employment. However, if the incorrect start date causes the new recruit to miss important training or onboarding sessions, it could potentially impact their performance and progress within the company. It is important to address the mistake as soon as possible to avoid any potential issues.

3. Who is responsible for providing the correct start date to the new recruit?

The HR department or the person responsible for hiring is typically responsible for providing the correct start date to the new recruit. They should have all the necessary information and communicate it clearly to the new recruit to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

4. What if the new recruit is unable to start on the given start date?

If the new recruit is unable to start on the given start date, it is important to communicate this to the HR department or the person responsible for hiring as soon as possible. They may be able to make accommodations or adjust the start date accordingly.

5. How can I prevent this mistake from happening in the future?

To prevent a new recruit from being given the wrong start date in the future, it is important to have a clear and organized hiring process in place. Double-check all information before communicating it to the new recruit and have a system in place to ensure all details are accurate and up-to-date. Additionally, make sure to communicate any changes or updates to the new recruit promptly and clearly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • cochef