• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info

In summary, "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info" is a document that contains information about the earnings potential for new recruits in the month of July. It can be accessed by clicking on a link or downloading it from a designated source. The document includes details about the commission structure, bonuses, and incentives available for new recruits in July. Anyone interested in becoming a new recruit or already a new recruit can benefit from the information provided. The document is regularly updated to reflect any changes or updates to the earnings information for new recruits in July.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer for July recruiting info?
I'm also looking for the flyer that breaks down what the new recruit can earn in the first 30/90 days.

Thanks for the help.

Silly me. after i posted this I found it on my desk top. Thanks for the help

This is the generic new consulant brochure. Isn't there a July only incentive brochure?

crazyPCcooker said:
This is the generic new consulant brochure. Isn't there a July only incentive brochure?

Not yet. We won't know July's incentive until tomorrow.

This question is asked every month. We never know before the ACTUAL 1st of the month, not when the CN comes out. They used to put it in the CN before they switched vendors and we started getting the CNs on time.

New Consultant Bonus for July: $100 more PC bucks for any products they want.

I did this for Facebook ~ NOT for printing! The dimensions are not right for printing.https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/376831_446239385396638_709835454_n.jpg

Sheila said:
I did this for Facebook ~ NOT for printing! The dimensions are not right for printing.

Love it, thanks!

What is "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info"?

"New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info" is a document that provides information about the earnings potential for new recruits in the month of July.

How can I access "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info"?

You can access "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info" by clicking on the link or downloading the document from the designated source.

What information does "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info" include?

"New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info" includes details about the commission structure, bonuses, and incentives available for new recruits in July.

Who can benefit from "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info"?

Anyone who is interested in becoming a new recruit or is already a new recruit can benefit from the information provided in "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info".

Is "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info" updated regularly?

Yes, "New Recruit Earnings: July Flyer Info" is updated regularly to reflect any changes or updates to the earnings information for new recruits in July.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • lockhartkitchen