• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vent: Recruiting Consultant in Mexico Unavailable

In summary, the recruiting consultant for Mexico is currently unavailable and there is no timeframe for their return. However, you can still join Pampered Chef without their assistance and our team is available to support you. There are no plans for a replacement at this time, but you can still host parties and attend cooking shows in Mexico with the help of our team. Stay updated on the availability of the recruiting consultant through our website, social media, and customer service team.
CourtneysKitchen

I just recently had someone who was very interested in becoming a consultant. The only bad thing is that she lives and Mexico. :confused: I contacted home office and they told me that we do not ship to Mexico. I feel really bad and down about this. :( She really wanted to become a consultant and I was really looking forward to my second recruit. I have only been a consultant for 3 months and thought it would be great to already have 2 consultants under me. Oh well, I guess I just needed to vent. :(

I would still keep in touch with her about the opportunity. I wouldn't be surprised if someday we have the business in Mexico since we're growing so much and really expanding into the Hispanic market.

Thank you! I will keep in touch with her boyfriend. She only speaks spanish so he will be the translator! :)

Are they close to a US Border so they can pick up at a UPS store?

I have no idea is she is close to a UPS store. How would that work? Can it just be sent to UPS in Mexico? I think I am a little confused!

1. Is the "Vent: Recruiting Consultant in Mexico Unavailable" a temporary issue?

No, unfortunately the recruiting consultant for Mexico is currently unavailable and we do not have a timeframe for when they will return.

2. Can I still join Pampered Chef without the assistance of a recruiting consultant in Mexico?

Yes, you can still join Pampered Chef as a consultant or customer without the help of a recruiting consultant in Mexico. Our team is available to support you through the enrollment process.

3. Will there be a replacement for the recruiting consultant in Mexico?

At this time, we are not actively seeking a replacement for the recruiting consultant in Mexico. However, we are constantly looking to expand our team, so please check back for updates.

4. Can I still host a party or attend a cooking show in Mexico?

Yes, you can still host a party or attend a cooking show in Mexico. Our team of consultants is available to help facilitate these events and provide the same level of support as always.

5. How can I stay updated on the availability of the recruiting consultant in Mexico?

Please check our website and social media pages for updates on the availability of the recruiting consultant in Mexico. You can also reach out to our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956