• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Double Trip Points for Irresistible Destinations 2012 - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, you can receive double points toward Irresistible Destinations 2012 for your new Consultants who join June 1 – 14 and submit $1,250 in commissionable sales in their first 30 days, as noted in their Welcome Letter from the Home Office. Independent Consultant Agreements must be received in the Home Office between June 1 and midnight CT on June 14, 2012. Double points will be reflected on My Incentive Trip Calculator as earned starting the week of July 2, 2012.
nikked
Gold Member
For some reason, it's not on the flyer, but in the "See Rules" link of the recruiter side of the promotion on CC, it references DOUBLE TRIP POINTS... Just stumbled across this but hadn't seen a discussion about it, so I thought I would share. It says:

Note: You will receive double points toward Irresistible Destinations 2012 for your new Consultants who join June 1 – 14 and submit $1,250 in commissionable sales in their first 30 days, as noted in their Welcome Letter from the Home Office. Independent Consultant Agreements must be received in the Home Office between June 1 and midnight CT on June 14, 2012. Double points will be reflected on My Incentive Trip Calculator as earned starting the week of July 2, 2012.

So, you have FOUR days to get those fence sitters to sign and get you some DOUBLE POINTS! :) Happy Recruiting!

Yeah, if they just get the dates right in the agreements. I had someone join on June 4 and her agreement says May 11. 30 and 90 day dates are right but I am worried that she and I could get the wrong bonuses because of her sign date. I have contacted HO about this but so far no fix. Watch this on any agreements you put in and tell HO so they see it is an issue. I know of at least two people this has happened with. It appears it is because the new consultant registered in May but didn't complete her agreement until June.

So I had a girl sign up June 6th... qualified in her first 30 days... and I DID NOT get double points for her... I got 2000. Not 4000. Anyone else have this happen?

sometimes the double points take longer to show.

I emailed career solutions and got a message back saying double points would show up July 18th

cnarf77 said:
I emailed career solutions and got a message back saying double points would show up July 18th

Isn't that today? Nope... not showing up. Oh well.

The sales points are showing, not the recruit points though

Last edited:
I can't be the only one who had a consultant join and qualify during this promotion... is any one else having problems with the double points?

What is "Double Trip Points!"?

"Double Trip Points!" is a promotion offered by a travel company where customers can earn double the amount of loyalty points for booking a trip during a specified period of time.

How do I participate in "Double Trip Points!"?

To participate, you simply need to book a trip with the participating travel company during the designated promotion period. Make sure to provide your loyalty program number when booking to ensure you receive the double points.

When does "Double Trip Points!" take place?

The specific dates for "Double Trip Points!" promotions vary and are typically announced by the travel company beforehand. It is recommended to check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on upcoming promotions.

Is there a limit to the number of "Double Trip Points!" I can earn?

The limit on the number of points you can earn during "Double Trip Points!" promotions may vary depending on the travel company. It is best to check with them directly for any restrictions.

What can I redeem "Double Trip Points!" for?

The redemption options for "Double Trip Points!" may vary depending on the specific loyalty program. Typically, these points can be redeemed for future trips, upgrades, or other travel-related rewards. It is best to check with the travel company or loyalty program for more information on redemption options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila