• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Recruiting Brochure: Get the Latest Info on SS Months & Benefits

In summary, a recruiting brochure is a marketing tool used by companies to attract potential candidates for job openings. It is important because it showcases the company's brand and values, helps candidates determine if they are a good fit, and can be used for various positions within the company. A recruiting brochure should include information about the company's history, mission and values, available positions, benefits, and unique perks or programs. To use it effectively, it should be targeted towards the right audience and distributed through various channels, while also being visually appealing and easy to read. Customizing the brochure for each position can also help attract more qualified candidates.
stacieka
Is there a new one for the spring. All I have are the ones I got when I got my kit in Ooct. Are these still good as far as the SS months and what you get? I dont remember gettting any different ones in my spring paper work

There is a new oneThere should have been a new one in your changeover kit for spring. Basically, the discontinued products have been replaced with the new spring products and one of the plus bonuses is also the new spring products instead of the fall products. You can order more on your paperwork/supply order.

Hope that helps!

They change the bonuses every season to fit the new products, so I would order some new ones.

They are inexpensive so I would get the new ones each season but in the mean time or, if you're like me and can't throw things away, put a sticker on the pages where the kits are changed saying something like "Example of products in bonus kits. New products each season."

Download from CCYou can also download it from consultant's corner so you can look at it and at least know what is available!

Attachments

• Super Starter Brochurch.pdf
    238.7 KB · Views: 376

1. What is a recruiting brochure?

A recruiting brochure is a marketing tool used by companies to attract potential candidates for job openings. It typically includes information about the company, its culture, benefits, and available positions.

2. Why is a recruiting brochure important?

A recruiting brochure is important because it helps companies showcase their brand and attract top talent. It also provides candidates with an overview of the company and its values, helping them determine if they are a good fit.

3. What should be included in a recruiting brochure?

A recruiting brochure should include information about the company's history, mission and values, available positions, benefits, and any unique perks or programs offered. It can also include employee testimonials or photos to give candidates a glimpse into the company's culture.

4. How can I use a recruiting brochure effectively?

To use a recruiting brochure effectively, it is important to target the right audience and distribute it through various channels such as job fairs, career events, or online platforms. It should also be visually appealing and easy to read, highlighting the key selling points of the company.

5. Can a recruiting brochure be used for different positions?

Yes, a recruiting brochure can be used for different positions within a company. However, it is recommended to customize the brochure for each specific role to highlight the relevant job responsibilities and qualifications. This can help attract more qualified candidates for each position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lisasfuncooking