• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant/New Web Question

In summary, a new consultant is a professional advisor or expert who recently joined a company or organization. They offer a fresh perspective and bring valuable skills and ideas to the company. A new web question refers to an inquiry related to a new website or web design project, and hiring a new consultant requires consideration of their qualifications, experience, and fit with the company culture. Some common challenges faced by new consultants include adjusting to the company's culture, building relationships, and managing workload effectively.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I have a gal signing up today... any one know how the new debit card thing works? She has orders ready to go in. Will she be allowed to use her card just like you can in P3 until a certain date?

Wow! That's a good question! Right now when I submit a show in the new web, it just says that my account will be debitted. It doesn't give an option. Perhaps when she signs up, it'll ask what account she wants withdraws taken from until the account is set up. I'd think this a question for career solutions!

I was told that a new consultants CAN use her personal CC like before
for the first, 30 days only

Well she is signed up... but now I have a fear that she is going to end up under someone else like other people had problems with. I helped her sign in to do some training and NONE of the pages were there. They all said 404 not found... CC, all the online trainings.

vanscootin said:
Well she is signed up... but now I have a fear that she is going to end up under someone else like other people had problems with. I helped her sign in to do some training and NONE of the pages were there. They all said 404 not found... CC, all the online trainings.

Call HO & Tell Them.....

What is a new consultant?

A new consultant is someone who has recently joined a company or organization as a professional advisor or expert in a specific field. They typically have a fresh perspective and are eager to learn and contribute to the success of the company.

What is a new web question?

A new web question refers to a question or inquiry related to a new website or web design project. This could include questions about the design, functionality, or technical aspects of the website.

How can a new consultant benefit a company?

A new consultant can bring valuable skills, knowledge, and ideas to a company. They can provide fresh perspectives and insights, and help improve processes and strategies. Additionally, they can bring new connections and networks to the company.

What should be considered when hiring a new consultant?

When hiring a new consultant, it is important to consider their qualifications, experience, and expertise in the specific field. It is also important to ensure they have a good understanding of the company's goals and values, and that they will be a good fit for the company culture.

What are some common challenges faced by new consultants?

Some common challenges faced by new consultants include adjusting to the company's culture and processes, building relationships and credibility with colleagues and clients, and managing time and workload effectively. They may also face challenges in understanding and adapting to the company's specific industry or market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • Karen Weber