• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June 2012 30 Day Challenge Flyer

In summary, The June 2012 30 Day Challenge is a free program created by Pampered Chef to inspire individuals to try new recipes and utilize their Pampered Chef products for 30 days. To participate, you can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and will receive a 30-day meal plan and daily challenges. The benefits of participating include expanding cooking skills, discovering new recipes, and developing healthier eating habits. While it is not necessary to have Pampered Chef products, they may enhance the cooking experience and make it easier to complete the challenges.
cnarf77
Gold Member
Here's an updated flyer for this month. Thank you so much to whoever created the first one of these months and months ago and so generously shared it with the rest of us!

Attachments

• 30 Day Challenge - June 2012.doc
    720 KB · Views: 500
Where does the $400+ in cash come from? Commission on $1250 sales is 23% which is $287.50. What am I missing?

4 shows at $475 each at 23% commission.

The national show average is $475 which is why that number is used :)

Hello fellow consultants,I just wanted to share an updated version of the June 2012 30 Day Challenge flyer. I know many of you have been using the previous one for a while now, so I wanted to give you all a fresh option. A huge thank you to the consultant who originally created this flyer and shared it with us all those months ago. It's amazing how we can all come together and support each other in this business.I hope this updated version will help you in promoting the 30 Day Challenge to your customers and team members. Remember, this is a great way to engage with your customers and help them reach their cooking and healthy eating goals. Let's continue to spread the word and make this month's challenge a success!Happy cooking,

1. What is the June 2012 30 Day Challenge?

The June 2012 30 Day Challenge is a program created by Pampered Chef to inspire and motivate individuals to try new recipes and use their Pampered Chef products for 30 days straight.

2. How do I participate in the challenge?

To participate in the challenge, you can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have signed up, you will receive a 30-day meal plan and daily challenges to complete.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the challenge?

No, there is no cost to participate in the June 2012 30 Day Challenge. It is a free program for anyone who wants to join.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the 30 Day Challenge?

Participating in the 30 Day Challenge can help you expand your cooking skills, discover new recipes, and make the most out of your Pampered Chef products. It can also help you develop healthier eating habits and create a sense of community with other participants.

5. Can I still participate if I don't have Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still participate in the challenge even if you do not have Pampered Chef products. However, using Pampered Chef products may enhance your cooking experience and make it easier to complete the challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies