• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extension on Excellence Awards

In summary, the Extension on Excellence Awards are an annual recognition program that honors individuals and teams who have made exceptional contributions to the extension profession and their communities. Any current or former extension professional, including faculty, staff, and volunteers, who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in extension work are eligible to receive the award. A committee of extension professionals from various institutions and regions evaluate the nominations and select the recipients based on their contributions, impact, and innovation in extension work. Award recipients are announced at the annual Extension on Excellence Awards ceremony. Self-nominations are not allowed, but colleagues or supervisors can nominate individuals for the award. There is no limit to the number of awards a person can receive, but previous recipients are not eligible for the same award in subsequent
Kelly8
I know that they extended the excellence awards and even are allowing it to count for next year as well, but here's my question (and I'm sure I'm overlooking it). Does the new recruit have to be recruited in June to count for both this year and next or just qualify next month?

They just have to qualify in June to count for both years.

Great! Thanks!

1. What are the Extension on Excellence Awards?

The Extension on Excellence Awards are an annual recognition program that honors individuals and teams who have made exceptional contributions to the extension profession and their communities.

2. Who is eligible to receive an Extension on Excellence Award?

Any current or former extension professional, including faculty, staff, and volunteers, who have demonstrated outstanding achievements in extension work are eligible to receive the award.

3. How are recipients of the Extension on Excellence Awards selected?

A committee of extension professionals from various institutions and regions evaluate the nominations and select the recipients based on their contributions, impact, and innovation in extension work. Award recipients are announced at the annual Extension on Excellence Awards ceremony.

4. Can I nominate myself for an Extension on Excellence Award?

No, self-nominations are not allowed. However, you can ask a colleague or supervisor to nominate you for the award.

5. Is there a limit to the number of Extension on Excellence Awards a person can receive?

No, there is no limit to the number of awards a person can receive. However, previous award recipients are not eligible for the same award in subsequent years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cincychef