• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Do You Actually Have to Qualify?

In summary, my host is concerned about getting her shows done in time and has asked several people to do shows for her. One of these people said she would like to do one in the fall, but I am pretty sure that with her other shows she will qualify within a month or two. I told her I would find out how long she actually has to qualify, and does anyone know?
KennethandTiffany
I have a host who is wanting to sign up but is concerned about getting her shows done in time. She has asked several people to do shows for her and one of them said she would like to do one in the fall. I am pretty sure that with her other shows she will qualify within a month or two, but I told her I would find out how long she actually has to qualify. Does anyone know?

KennethandTiffany said:
I have a host who is wanting to sign up but is concerned about getting her shows done in time. She has asked several people to do shows for her and one of them said she would like to do one in the fall. I am pretty sure that with her other shows she will qualify within a month or two, but I told her I would find out how long she actually has to qualify. Does anyone know?

I believe my recruiter said it was 3 months......

As long as you want...is the correct answer. The Pampered Chef does not put a time limit on how long it can take you to qualify. They of course would like you to qualify in your introductory period...but as many of you know, this doesn't always happen.

When a team member asks how long they have to qualify I let them know that I expect my team members to qualify in their introductory period and the Pampered Chef would like them to qualify in their first 3 months.

But I have a team member right now who signed last July who just submitted her 4th show and qualified. Now she of course went inactive before she qualified so neither of us get points towards the incentive trip!:(

It really is as long as they want! As long as they're fine missing out on all the awesome super starter bonuses and all those great perks! If they go inactive, like Marlene said, they lose their incentive points they may have accumulated and won't get any when they qualify if they go inactive first (right?). So technically, it's a year because if you go inactive for a year, your contract is no longer valid and you'd have to sign up from scratch (pay $90 again) if you go a year without submitting $200.

I believe there is one exception to that, they have to submit at least one show within the first 4 months, otherwise they are dropped off and basically kit nappers

it took me 3 months to qualify due to several cancellations. thank God the 3 shows I did before were always at least $200!! I did get my last SS so that was good!! I dont know why you would want to miss out on them if at all possible!!

all great advise but from some one who had a very slow start. I would encourage her to get as many of those first 6 shows with in her first few months. Try to make that fall show her 7th.

I was ready to give up in the beginning. All because my first 6 shows were scattered between 5 months. If she is want to earn her SS bonuses (like I was) and can't get there, that is bad taste #1 in your mouth, maybe times 3.

1. How long do I have to qualify for the Pampered Chef consultant program?

The qualification period for the Pampered Chef consultant program is 90 days, starting from the date you sign up as a consultant.

2. Can I extend the qualification period if I am unable to meet the requirements within 90 days?

Unfortunately, the qualification period cannot be extended beyond 90 days. It is important to plan and work towards meeting the requirements within this timeframe.

3. What are the requirements to qualify as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To qualify as a consultant, you must have $1,250 in sales and 2 recruits within the 90-day qualification period. You must also complete the new consultant training and submit a signed agreement.

4. Do I have to meet all the requirements within the 90-day period or can they be spread out?

All requirements must be met within the 90-day qualification period. You cannot spread them out over a longer period of time.

5. What happens if I do not meet the qualification requirements within 90 days?

If you do not meet the requirements within 90 days, you will not be eligible to become a consultant. However, you can always reapply and try again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • niccibyrd