• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the special offer for new consultants who sell $1,250 in June?

In summary, being a "June New Consultant" means joining the company as a consultant during the month of June and receiving exclusive training and resources to help kickstart your business. To become a June New Consultant, you must sign up during the month of June through the company's website. Benefits include access to special training materials, resources, and support, as well as the opportunity to connect with other June New Consultants. The deadline to become a June New Consultant is June 30th, after which the exclusive benefits and resources are no longer available. However, you can still join as a consultant after the deadline, but will not have access to the exclusive benefits.
Nilgae
Does anyone know what the special will be for consultants who sign up in June once they sell the $1,250 to qualify?

Thanks

It is never announced until the first of the month.

note if there will even be a promotion...some months there are not....

Thanks! My nerves were making me put it off but I think I'll just take the plunge and sign up today :)

Wahoo congrats :D this month is when you can choose 100 pc dollars which I always like the best.

1. What is the significance of being a "June New Consultant"?

Being a June New Consultant means that you joined our company as a consultant during the month of June. It is a special designation that allows you to access exclusive training and resources to help you kickstart your business.

2. How do I become a June New Consultant?

To become a June New Consultant, you must sign up as a consultant during the month of June. You can do so by visiting our website and filling out the consultant sign-up form.

3. What benefits do June New Consultants receive?

June New Consultants receive access to exclusive training materials, resources, and support to help them succeed in their business. They also have the opportunity to connect with other June New Consultants and learn from their experiences.

4. Is there a deadline to become a June New Consultant?

Yes, the deadline to become a June New Consultant is June 30th. After that, you will no longer be eligible for the exclusive benefits and resources that come with the June New Consultant designation.

5. Can I still join as a consultant if I miss the June New Consultant deadline?

Yes, you can still join as a consultant after the June New Consultant deadline. However, you will not have access to the exclusive benefits and resources that are only available to June New Consultants. We still welcome you to join and be a part of our community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies