• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Use Kit Credit for the Mini Kit?

In summary, you can use kit credit to purchase the mini kit and it can be applied to any purchase on the website. To check if you have enough kit credit, log into your account and view your balance on the dashboard. Kit credit can also be combined with other forms of payment to purchase the mini kit. However, it does have an expiration date, which can be found in the terms and conditions. Kit credit is non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder.
kisrae
Gold Member
Can you use kit credit for the mini kit?

Okay. thought so. Thanks you Beth

1. Can I use kit credit to purchase the mini kit?

Yes, you can use kit credit to purchase the mini kit. Kit credit can be applied to any purchase on our website, including the mini kit.

2. How do I know if I have enough kit credit to cover the cost of the mini kit?

You can check your kit credit balance by logging into your account on our website. Your available kit credit will be displayed on your account dashboard.

3. Can I combine kit credit with other forms of payment to purchase the mini kit?

Yes, you can use kit credit in combination with other forms of payment, such as credit card or PayPal, to purchase the mini kit. Simply select kit credit as your payment method and enter the desired amount to be applied.

4. Is there an expiration date for kit credit?

Yes, kit credit does have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your kit credit for the specific expiration date.

5. Can I transfer my kit credit to someone else to use for the mini kit?

No, kit credit is non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder. It cannot be transferred to another person, even if they are purchasing the mini kit for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk