• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Recruiting Flier: Boost Your Team with Our Exciting Opportunities!

In summary, the purpose of the May Recruiting Flier is to attract potential candidates to apply for job openings at the company during the month of May. The flier can be obtained digitally from the company's website or physically from the HR department. It is targeted towards filling open positions in the sales and marketing departments and highlights special bonuses and incentives for new hires. The flier can also be shared with others who may be interested in applying for a job at the company.
pcjenimes
Gold Member
I have been on this site for awhile and I don't believe I have ever posted anything. I wanted to share this flier for May recruiting. This is a flier that I have been placing in each of my catalogs at my shows.

Attachments

• 30_Day_Challenge MAY 2012 (1).doc
    483.5 KB · Views: 495
Love it! Thank you!

You are very welcome!!

Thank you!

I redid this for July - please tell me I didn't make any typos (dyslexia rears its "ulgy" head)

Attachments

• 30_Day_Challenge JULY 2012 (1).doc
    483.5 KB · Views: 408

1. What is the purpose of the May Recruiting Flier?

The May Recruiting Flier is designed to attract potential candidates to apply for job openings at our company during the month of May.

2. How can I obtain a copy of the May Recruiting Flier?

You can obtain a digital copy of the May Recruiting Flier by visiting our company's website or by requesting a physical copy from our HR department.

3. Is the May Recruiting Flier targeted towards a specific job position?

Yes, the May Recruiting Flier is specifically targeted towards filling open positions in our sales and marketing departments.

4. Are there any special incentives or bonuses mentioned in the May Recruiting Flier?

Yes, the May Recruiting Flier highlights special bonuses and incentives for new hires who join our company during the month of May.

5. Can I share the May Recruiting Flier with others who may be interested in applying for a job at your company?

Yes, we encourage you to share the May Recruiting Flier with anyone who may be interested in joining our team. The more qualified applicants we receive, the better!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • DMB75