• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate My First Recruit: Excitement and Success in My Business!

In summary, "My First Recruit!!" is a free mobile app that helps users keep track of their recruiting process by organizing and managing potential recruits. It allows users to create profiles for recruits, track their progress, set reminders, and make notes. The app can be used for any type of recruiting and is currently available on iOS devices with plans for an Android version in the future.
sjackson
Woohoo!! I got my first recruit last night!! A guest brought her daughter to the show and the daughter signed on the spot!! Soo excited!! :chef: Just had to share LOL =-)

wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!! congrats!!!

Congratulations!!! :D

That's great! Congratulations!!!

Congrats feels good doesn't it?

YAY!! Congrats!!

YAY congrats I just got my first too!! :D

What is "My First Recruit!!"?

"My First Recruit!!" is a mobile app designed to help users keep track of their recruiting process by organizing and managing potential recruits.

How does "My First Recruit!!" work?

Users can create profiles for their potential recruits and track their progress through different stages, such as initial contact, interviews, and offers. The app also allows users to set reminders and make notes for each recruit.

Is "My First Recruit!!" free to use?

Yes, "My First Recruit!!" is completely free to download and use. There are no hidden charges or in-app purchases.

Can I use "My First Recruit!!" for any type of recruiting?

Yes, "My First Recruit!!" can be used for any type of recruiting, whether it's for a sports team, job candidates, or volunteers. The app is customizable and adaptable to different recruiting needs.

Is "My First Recruit!!" available on all devices?

Currently, "My First Recruit!!" is only available for iOS devices, but an Android version is in the works and will be released soon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpartridge
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • mandydollie