• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! What Should I Do About an Inactive Team Member?

In summary, the employee has been inactive for 6 months and wants to resign and earn the $25 incentive. The employee does not know if she can do this and asks for advice. The summary recommends that she go for it and sign up again when there is a good incentive.
vanscootin
Gold Member
So I have a gal on my team who has gone inactive (6 months)... after calls and emails to no avail I get an email from her today.

"Hey Dawn,

I know I've been dropped as a consultant, but I want to resign up. I've had several people ask me about catalogs and shows and were disappointed when I told them I was no longer a consultant. I thought about and I told them to hold tight, as I am planning on signing up again. You sent me that email about resigning for only $25.00 but I do not want to do that. I want to resign up because I want to earn all the dollars and incentives as a new consultant. I can do that, right? Plus, when I signed up last year I got the mini kit. Big mistake on my part, I want the bigger kit. I want to wait until there is a good incentive for me to sign up again so can you email me the monthly flyers please. Thanks and I'll be in touch!"

xxxxx (name left out to protect the privacy)

Ummm... ok, that's awesome, but I actually have no idea if she can do that. I have never had this situation arise before. Thoughts, suggestions?

Yes she can. And it's smart on her part- to capitalize on the PC $ incentives!Go for it! And with the current incentive- that would be great for her probably! Two hot items in her kit if she qualifies. Sounds like she's got more pep for her business. Coach her to stardom. ;)

Ok. If she waits till after May 3rd, she will get access to the new website eprit away!! Email just came out.

I did know that, I was on the conference call... But that's a whole 'nother thread. she said she wanted to wait til a "good" incentive. I sent her the April flyer, and if I don't hear from her then I'll send her May's.

The recruiting incentive won't matter if she doesn't have $1250 in 30 days. Remind her of that so she gets her ducks in a row. My guess is the next signing bonus will be grilling stuff only b/c that's part of the June special. As always, there's no guarantee of any bonus in May.

Becca- exactly, reel her in. There's never a bad time to start the business, right?

What are some signs of an inactive team member?

Some signs of an inactive team member may include consistently missing deadlines, not attending meetings or showing up late, lack of communication, and not contributing to team discussions or projects.

How should I approach an inactive team member?

It's important to approach the situation with empathy and understanding. Schedule a one-on-one meeting to discuss any potential issues or challenges they may be facing. Be open to listening and finding a solution together.

What steps can I take to re-engage an inactive team member?

First, try to identify the root cause of their inactivity. Is it due to personal issues, lack of motivation, or feeling overwhelmed? Once the cause is identified, work together to create a plan to address the issue and set clear expectations for their involvement in the team.

What if the team member continues to be inactive?

If the team member continues to be inactive despite your efforts, it may be necessary to involve a manager or HR representative. They can offer additional support and resources to address the issue and find a resolution.

How can I prevent team members from becoming inactive in the future?

Regularly check in with team members and create a positive and inclusive team environment. Encourage open communication and provide opportunities for professional development and growth. Address any issues or conflicts within the team promptly to prevent them from escalating and causing team members to become inactive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Beth1170
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Mystik
Replies