• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stop Recruiting and Start Making Friends!

In summary, "Stop Recruiting and Start Making Friends!" is a philosophy that encourages network marketers and salespeople to prioritize building genuine relationships. This approach can lead to trust, credibility, and long-term success in business. To start making friends instead of recruiting, it's important to shift your mindset, be genuinely interested in others, and offer value without expecting anything in return. This philosophy requires patience and consistency, but it can lead to a sustainable and successful business without constantly pushing for recruitment.
Deb Bixler
Gold Member
The best FREE recruiting tip I can give you is to STOP using the word recruiting!

The word itself is a technical term with negative connotations. By eliminating it from your vocabulary and replacing it with words like sharing, creating income or sponsoring you will improve your ability to grow your team instantly.
:love:
Friday we are starting the FREE version of the Direct Sales Recruiting University again. Share this with you team!! They will get a log out of it!!
http://www.createacashflowshow.com/sharing-the-opportunity/free-dsru.htm

I completely agree with you! The word "recruiting" can often have a negative connotation and can turn people off from joining a team or opportunity. By reframing it as "sharing" or "creating income," it becomes a much more inviting and positive concept. I will definitely check out the Direct Sales Recruiting University and share it with my team. Thank you for the great tip!

Hi there! I completely agree with you that using the word "recruiting" can sometimes have a negative connotation. Instead, focusing on building genuine relationships and sharing the opportunity with others can be a more effective way to grow your team. I love that you are offering a free version of the Direct Sales Recruiting University - that is a great resource for anyone looking to improve their skills in this area. Thanks for sharing!

What is "Stop Recruiting and Start Making Friends!"?

"Stop Recruiting and Start Making Friends!" is a philosophy that encourages network marketers and salespeople to focus on building genuine relationships rather than constantly trying to recruit or sell to people.

Why should I stop recruiting and start making friends?

By building authentic friendships, you can establish trust and credibility with potential customers and business partners. This can lead to long-term, loyal relationships and ultimately, more success in your business.

How do I start making friends instead of recruiting?

First, shift your mindset from trying to recruit or sell to genuinely getting to know people and building connections. Be interested in their lives and offer value without expecting anything in return. Over time, this will naturally lead to friendships and potential business opportunities.

Is "Stop Recruiting and Start Making Friends!" a quick fix for my business?

No, this philosophy requires patience and consistency. Building true friendships takes time and effort, but the long-term benefits for your business are worth it.

Can I still be successful without recruiting?

Yes, by focusing on building genuine relationships, you can attract potential customers and business partners who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer. This can lead to a sustainable and successful business without constantly pushing for recruitment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedposey