• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Potential Recruits. I'm Still a "Newbie" Needing Help!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a new business and the consultant is nervous about the interviews. Advice is appreciated.
kmiller
I have 2 potential consultants that I am meeting with tomorrow. Never done this before and am a little nervous. ALOT nervous. Anybody have any advice?
I began Pampered Chef in October and still feel a little "newer" than I probably should. Any advice is appreciated!

Go to the Online Training Center. Click "Resources," then find the dropdown menu at the top and select "Audio." Find the file called "Recruiting Interview, Live!" It's a workshop from National Conference. Listen to it and take notes. Bring the purple recruiting booklet and walk through it with them. Is there any chance of your director or recruiter being there? If not, have one of them on speed dial. You will be great, and just think, if they both sign you will get to promote to Team Leader! Good luck!

I love "Recruiting Interview Live" and it does help but if your director or recruiter is local, they should go with you and help! Have you talked to either of them?

I'm listening to the recruiting interview in just a moment after I get the kids to bed. My director and recruiter are both several hours away. I tried to reach both of them tonight to no avail. Luckily, I have a wonderful hospitality director that is willing to step up and answer any questions I may have tomorrow during my interviews.

if your hospitality director is free, see if she will be able to come with you.

I handled the first recruiting interview by myself and did fine. THanks to all for the advice for online training! That was awesome and now I know to send the brochure with each of my customers at shows...duh...why didn't I do this in my full service checkout before? She is signing as we speak! YAY! I have the next interview scheduled for this afternoon at 2:30 pm. Hope it goes as well! From Consultant to Team Leader in a matter of a few hours...now to teach them the business! Couldn't have done it without my hospitality director's help! Thanks Dawn!

Congrats on your new team member! You were fantastic on taking the advice of listening to training. You're going to be an amazing team leader!

Thank you!

Congratulations! That is AWESOME!

I'm' new too and have only had one show all on my own. I'd love to recruit some folks as soon as I feel competent. What is a Hospitality Director?

My personal director is 2 hours from me. I have a local team that lets me attend meetings and training with them. The director of the local team is the "hospitality" director. There is probably a more formal definition somewhere...but that is how I understand it.

If a host chooses to use kit credit, how long is it before it expires? and can you tell me where to find it in the policy guide? I can't seem to locate it anywhere. thank you

I called HO and they don't know where it is in the policy guide either.... lol

Kit Credit is good for 6 months. They can take it, then if they decide not to sign, they can call HO and cash it in. They even get their products at whatever discount they earned from their show. However, YOU have to keep track because HO does not send a reminder "Your kit credit is about to expire".

1. How do I approach potential recruits?

When approaching potential recruits, it's important to be respectful and professional. Start by introducing yourself and explaining your purpose for reaching out. Be sure to highlight the benefits and opportunities that come with being a part of your team or organization.

2. What qualities should I look for in potential recruits?

When considering potential recruits, look for individuals who possess qualities such as strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn and grow. It's also important to consider their compatibility with your team and their ability to contribute to your overall goals.

3. How can I make my pitch more compelling?

To make your pitch more compelling, focus on highlighting the unique aspects and benefits of your team or organization. Share success stories and testimonials from current members to showcase the impact and value of being a part of your group. It's also helpful to tailor your pitch to the specific interests and goals of your potential recruits.

4. How can I overcome objections from potential recruits?

To overcome objections from potential recruits, listen carefully to their concerns and address them directly. Be prepared to provide evidence and examples to back up your claims and demonstrate the benefits of joining your team. Additionally, try to understand their perspective and offer a compromise or alternative solution if necessary.

5. What should I do if a potential recruit is hesitant to commit?

If a potential recruit is hesitant to commit, try to understand their reasons for hesitation and address them directly. Offer to provide more information or answer any questions they may have. You can also consider offering a trial period or flexible options to ease their concerns and give them a chance to experience the benefits of being a part of your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ted122781
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • avelissar