• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification

In summary, Laurie and Becca both didn't receive notification emails from HO about selecting their bonus from the Feb. promotion (cookware for the recruit, outdoor grilling for the recruiter). Laurie checked and hers were up, but Becca's still not up. HO said they will send out notifications at the end of March.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Has anyone - new recruit or recruiter - gotten the notification e-mail from HO about selecting your bonus from the Feb. promotion (cookware for the recruit, outdoor grilling for the recruiter)? The $1250 has been submitted for a while now and neither one of us has heard anything.

My teammate did not get one. I suggested she Go on CC and select her item before deadline.

Thanks Laurie! I guess when I looked last week I didn't look far enough into the links to see the selection screen. Geez, they're not e-mailing anyone? I'm waiting to redeem my points. 1 is in. 2 should qualify this week. 3 is signing on Sat. I might be able to get both a grill and the roasting pan.

Wahoo. Party in your backyard Becca!

Yes! When are you coming? I'm sure your DH will need to take some sort of biz trip to DC and your kids need the educational trip of seeing the nation's capital. We have the space.

Maybe they are waiting until the end of March to send out notifications (at least for the recruiter)? Since the points are cumulative, you could keep signing people and earn a higher reward through the end of March.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking in terms of the recruiter, but my recruit was really exciting about getting her cookware.

I checked, and even though my (1) recruit qualified, it says I don't have any points yet. Gah!Oh, and I just noticed that the little grill, that I'm planning on getting, is "limited quantities only". I need another package of PC products like I need a hole in the head. I hope they post my points soon! :)Aaannnnd....as soon as I posted that, I went and checked and my points were up. *rolling my eyes* Can't wait to use my little grill!

I just went to CC and selected . The points where there

What is the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification"?

The "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification" is a promotional campaign for recruiting new members to a specific organization or company. It is typically held during the month of February.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification"?

Anyone who meets the criteria set by the organization or company can participate in the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification". This may include age, education, skills, or other qualifications.

How can I sign up for the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification"?

To sign up for the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification", you will need to follow the instructions provided by the organization or company. This may include filling out an online form, attending an event, or contacting a designated representative.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification"?

The benefits of participating in the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification" may vary, but they often include opportunities for career advancement, networking, and potential incentives or rewards from the organization or company.

When will the winners of the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification" be announced?

The winners of the "Feb. Recruiting Promo Notification" will typically be announced at the end of the month, or shortly after the campaign has ended. The exact date and time of the announcement may vary depending on the organization or company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991