• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Person Interested Asked Can They Sell Pampered Chef and Tupperware??

In my opinion this would be a conflict, but she wanted to see what others thought or see if you'd ever dealt with this issue before.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I've been asked if they can sell PC and Tupperware?? Or is this conflict?? I wasn't sure how to answer them?? In my opinion this would be a conflict, but I wanted to see what others thought or see if you'd ever dealt with this issue before.

Lisa

There is a lot of crossover between our lines, but if they want to do both, there's no rule against it. If they get to directorship, though, they have to commit to just PC. They aren't allowed to represent any other DS company if they are a director.Personally, I think it would be hard to do 2 companies unless they were completely different lines, say one being make up or jewelry or candles or something. But I wouldn't do anything food related. It could work if you could demo both at the same time, say making some TS food products using PC stuff. But that is against PC's policies. Business-wise, I'd think it would be hard because you'd have to divide your time between the companies.

You can't promote both lines at the same event (including shows), and you really shouldn't mingle your contact lists either. Meaning, if you have someone contact you about PC, you can't cross sell them on TW and vice versa.

Thanks for the info. I don't know how you'd do that, but I'll tell her. Thanks for the info.

I had the same thing asked just a couple weeks ago. I told the lady to pick one or the other but not to do both. I personally think it is crazy to even consider it. We are too much alike. Do one thing and be great at it or do 2 and be ok at it. She's yet to sign but is still considering it.

Well I told her all my concerns and things brought up here, which some were things I had already thought of and some I added to my list. Well she also considered a few other things and decided to sell Tupperware right now, as there is to her knowledge not one demonstrator in our county and not many in our area, and we have lots of PC consultants in our county, let along our area.

So she said for right now she'll continue to be a hostess/customer and continue to send people my way to which I said thank you very much :thumbup: and I wished her well on her new business and said if she ever decided to come to PC she knew where to find me.

Lisa

1. Can a person interested in selling Pampered Chef and Tupperware do so simultaneously?

Yes, it is possible for a person to sell both Pampered Chef and Tupperware products at the same time. However, it is important to carefully manage your time and resources to ensure success in both endeavors.

2. Is there a conflict of interest in selling both Pampered Chef and Tupperware products?

No, there is no conflict of interest in selling both Pampered Chef and Tupperware products. Both companies offer unique and high-quality products, and many customers may be interested in purchasing from both brands.

3. Do I need to meet any requirements in order to sell Pampered Chef and Tupperware?

Each company may have its own specific requirements for becoming a consultant or seller. It is best to check with each company individually to determine what qualifications or training may be necessary.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef and Tupperware products online?

Yes, both companies allow their consultants and sellers to sell products online. However, there may be certain guidelines or policies that need to be followed, so it is important to familiarize yourself with these before selling online.

5. How do I get started selling Pampered Chef and Tupperware products?

To become a consultant or seller for Pampered Chef and Tupperware, you can visit their respective websites and sign up to become a consultant. You may also reach out to current consultants for more information and guidance on starting your own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking_Mama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • AMTC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • kidzmom55