• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Success of Stealing Hearts Game & Other Fun Show Activities

In summary, the Stealing Hearts game is a fun activity that can be successful for consultants if done correctly. It is also a good way to get bookings.
ChefChris
Gold Member
Does anyone do the stealing hearts game? Is it successful for you? If not, what games are you doing at your shows other than the WHY bag and the ticket game?

I have done them all. I have to say that Stealing Hearts is the only one that people have taken the time to say " that was FUN!". It's also had the very best results. I have 2 new consultants so far this month, and two more who I'm still talking with. All four, although enticed by this months signing bonus, we're all a direct result of questions asked in the game!

thanks for the response Becky - I am looking at doing something different and heard about this

I tried it for a month and I have mixed reviews. I sometimes had a hard time giving all the cards away because people would "run out of questions". At other shows, guests had a great time stealing from each other etc. Before doing this activity, I used the back of the DPDS for everyone to write down 5 questions about the biz. The first one with 5 ??s written down would shout out and win a prize. We would then review those questions.

I've never heard of this game?? Would love to see this one. Going to have to look in the files.

go to youtube and see the Stealing Hearts Game

Can someone tell me more about it? Or give instructions? It looks boring on the youtube videos.

Take the hearts and spades from a deck of cards. They ask questions about the biz and get a heart card. When they are all out tell them "now the fun begins. When I call the number (from the spades in my hand) you pick a prize. There are three. You can pick one of them or steal one from a friend whoever has them in the end keeps it." They fall over each other to get them. Afterwards tell them that this probably sparked additional questions and that you would be happy to answer them afterwards. Prizes are small things like recipe cards, seasons best, citrus peeler, mini-serving spatula, coupon for free shipment, coupon for gift at their party if they book...

It is usually alot more fun with a real group. Depending on which video you watched, some are just consultants, so they dont get as lively. I did it last week and it was fun.

I had a mini-spatula, a prep bowl, and a rub (I had extra). My prize supplies are dwindling. Everyone was happy. And they asked great questions. It did help me get several bookings and potential bookings.

I use the questions from the "did you know" labels from CCorner. I printed them and pasted them on 3x5 cards and put one in each guest packet. Then I told them "if you can't think of a question, there is one in your packet on the 3x5 card". It is always a VERY lively game. I don't play it more than once with the same crowd though...so if a bunch of them attend the next show I play the ticket game.

Thanks Nancy. I will try this on Saturday at my next show.

Bumping this. Are you currently doing this at your shows?
What are your results? I've never done and it sounds fun with a group.

I do it at EVERY show! I do a "quick commercial" about the pc opportunity and then play the game. It has been the absolute BEST recruiting tool for me. Since I started playing it in conjunction with my commercial last September, I've recruited 8 people (#8 is signing tomorrow) and I have 3 I'm working with.

You certainly can't argue with results- good job pchockeymom!

What are other great gift ideas for the stealing hearts games?

PChockeymom... What are your prizes? Do you ever just use one prize with a crowd of 5-7 people?I like this game a lot, I stopped doing it for some reason over the summer though :(

I'm going to try this at my show on Saturday. Sounds like a great time filler while recipes are in microwave :)

What is the "Stealing Hearts Game"?

The "Stealing Hearts Game" is a multiplayer online game where players take on the role of thieves trying to steal the hearts of other players while protecting their own hearts.

How do I play the "Stealing Hearts Game"?

To play the "Stealing Hearts Game", you must first create an account and log in. Then, you can join a game room or create your own. Once in the game, use strategy and cunning to steal hearts from other players while protecting your own.

Is the "Stealing Hearts Game" free to play?

Yes, the "Stealing Hearts Game" is completely free to play. However, there may be in-game purchases available for additional features or items.

Can I play the "Stealing Hearts Game" with my friends?

Yes, you can invite your friends to join the same game room as you, or you can join a game room that your friends are already in.

What happens if my heart gets stolen in the "Stealing Hearts Game"?

If your heart gets stolen, you will be out of the game. However, you can still spectate and cheer on your friends until the game is over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • scrappergirl7