• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Pampered Chef as a Mother-Daughter Team: Affordable and Flexible Options

In summary, the two consultants can join as one unit, but they can only bring one guest with them on earned trips.
EmilyStraw
I have two women (mother and daughter) who want to join Pampered Chef. They don't live together any more (daughter is grown and married), but the daughter is really hesitant to join because of the upfront cost. I know all of the ways we can make it cheaper, but they were wondering if together they could join as one unit, sometimes the mom does the show and sometimes the daughter. Thoughts??

Only one person can sign per agreement. The other can sign up under the first. But they'd each have their own separate businesses and requirements. There are some people who work as a team, where one is the official consultant and does the show and the other helps do the business stuff, etc. But the person who is doing the demo should be the official consultant because they will be the one with the insurance coverage from PC.The one who is hesitating due to the cost, maybe she can get the mini kit? She can get the rebate on it if she signs this month. But she'd have to qualify to get it. If they are both consultants and down the road only one were to earn a trip, they couldn't bring the other along as a guest.

babywings76 said:
The one who is hesitating due to the cost, maybe she can get the mini kit? She can get the rebate on it if she signs this month. But she'd have to qualify to get it. If they are both consultants and down the road only one were to earn a trip, they couldn't bring the other along as a guest.

Actually, no they can't. You can't take another consultant as your guest on an earned trip.

Yep, that's what I said...they couldn't bring the other along as a guest. :)

OOOPS! :blushing: Read it twice, missed it twice!

I have two sets of consultants that signed up together (one under the other). One was a sister team and the other was a mother-in-law/daughter-in-law team. The sister team started out doing showes together - it was a great boost of confidence learning the business together, but now they broke away and do them separately. The other pair are still in their first 90 days are doing shows together.

They both do fairs and festivals together. I'd say they should go for it. They can both learn together and when the 2nd one is ready to sign, she's got alot of the training under her belt

My mom and I do this. She signed up first, and I signed up under her. Then, my mom stopped selling and about a year later, I recruited her back. She's not really into "selling" so much, but she loves PC. I'm the main consultant and we just make sure she gets a party every so often to stay in. But we mostly do all of our shows together. It's really a lot of fun, because I'm grown and married and have two kids, so it's nice to hang out with mom (and not "Nana" or "the babysitter") sometimes :)

What is the definition of a team?

A team is a group of individuals who come together to work towards a common goal or objective. They collaborate, communicate, and support each other to achieve success.

What are the benefits of a team?

Teams offer various benefits such as increased productivity, better problem-solving abilities, diversity of perspectives, improved communication, and a sense of camaraderie and support.

How do teams differ from groups?

Although the terms are often used interchangeably, teams and groups have distinct differences. Teams have a shared purpose, interdependence, and individual accountability, while groups may not have a specific goal or defined roles.

What makes a successful team?

A successful team is one that has a clear understanding of their goals and objectives, effective communication, strong leadership, respect for individual differences, and a shared commitment to achieving success.

How can conflicts be resolved within a team?

Conflicts within a team can be resolved through open and honest communication, active listening, understanding different perspectives, and finding a compromise that benefits the team as a whole.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
melissa3026
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Mom&Jonah