• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-Appearance of Inactive Consultant

In summary, two people have re-joined HO after being gone for a year or more and neither of them received notification or credit for the recruit. HO tells the people that they don't send out notifications anymore, just show up under the recruiter's name on Consultant Connection. New Consultant Rewards don't apply to those who rejoin this way.
pkd09
Silver Member
I was just checking Consultant Connection and I have a past consultant whose name has re-appeared. She has not submitted sales since June, 2011 and was gone at the 6 month in-active time. Anyone else have this happen to them? I just emailed HO but thought I would probably get an answer quicker from my CS friends.

Maybe she rejoined?

I was going to say that too - did she take the option of the $25 (I think that's what it is?) to rejoin?

I thought that too but wouldn't you think HO would inform me? I am her recruiter but not her Director....yet.

I have two people who have come back with the $25 option. It is a good thing.

If I remember correctly Sheila posted that when they rejoin HO doesn't send you anything, they just show up under your tracker again. I bet that's what she did.

Or maybe HO is just letting you know she's eligible for the $25.

I dont even get anything sent to me when a new person signs up! I have to look at consultant connections to see if the # changes..then I know...I think that's a little odd...they used to send us an email...I dont get that now

cincychef said:
If I remember correctly Sheila posted that when they rejoin HO doesn't send you anything, they just show up under your tracker again. I bet that's what she did.

Correct. No notification when they do the $25 renewal. I've asked HO if they'll put it on Consultant Connection as a notification like they do the new consultants and they thanked me for the suggestion & said they would forward it to the right people. I've not heard anything else.

kreaser said:
I dont even get anything sent to me when a new person signs up! I have to look at consultant connections to see if the # changes..then I know...I think that's a little odd...they used to send us an email...I dont get that now

They don't e-mail us, but it should pop up on Consultant Connection as a new person who's joined your team.

Click on their name and you should see the agreement date - sometimes they can get the same number if they totally rejoin, so the agreement date under their name (you have to click on the actual name) is the best piece of info to look at. Also if the 30 and 90 day deadlines show up they've totally re-signed. If not, then it's probably the $25 rejoining thing.

I received an email back from HO. She did re-sign

How does this "$25 to rejoin" thing work exactly? Is there a time limit? Also, if you "rejoin", would it be under your old director? I have a woman who is thinking of re-signing after being out for like 5 years or something. She was under someone else last time though. If she did this, would I not get credit for a recruit?

I am not exactly sure but I thought it was only if they were inactive within the past year or something. The $25 does not get them the kit .... not sure what they get but they do retain their old consultant number. Not sure if they get the change over kit either. If the person has been gone for 5 years they can sign under anyone and would be considered a NEW consultant.

If they've dropped in the last year (meaning April 1, 2011 or later since it's currently March 2012), they can "renew" for the $25 fee. They get a updated paperwork & pick up where they left off with the same recruiter (or 1st one in the upline who's still with PC if the recruiter is no longer with PC) & the same consultant number. New Consultant incentives do not apply under the renewal program.If it's been a year or more, their only option is to sign a new contract. But those who qualify for the renewal can opt to go this route if they prefer. They have to buy a new kit, can sign under a different upline if they prefer to do so & get a new Consultant Number (haven't heard of PC assigning the old Consultant Number since the renewal program started but I who knows ... never hurts to ask if you really wanted the old # back). This route qualifies for a chance to earn the New Consultant Rewards too.

Thanks for the answers! I appreciate the help :)

What is "Re-Appearance of Inactive Consultant"?

"Re-Appearance of Inactive Consultant" is a process where a consultant who was previously inactive within a company's network re-enters the network and becomes an active member again.

Why would a consultant become inactive in the first place?

Consultants may become inactive for a variety of reasons, such as taking a break from their business, personal reasons, or no longer being interested in the company's products or services.

What happens during the re-appearance process?

During the re-appearance process, the consultant will need to contact their upline or company representative to express their interest in becoming active again. They may need to complete any necessary paperwork or training to update their status as an active consultant.

Can anyone become a re-appearing inactive consultant?

Yes, as long as the consultant was previously inactive within the company's network, they are eligible to go through the re-appearance process and become an active member again.

Are there any benefits to re-appearing as an inactive consultant?

Yes, there are several benefits to re-appearing as an inactive consultant. These may include regaining access to the company's products and services, maintaining a network and team, and potentially increasing income opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedlinda